We’re excited to sponsor and attend this fall’s ESOMAR Client Summit 2019, which took place at Unilever’s Pitch office in London. Attendees learned more about the roles of AI, machine learning, and blockchain in the world of insights – all presented by leading global brands who have trialed and tested it all, so you don’t have to.
ESOMAR’s Client Summit is the ONLY insights event with majority (75%) client-side attendees and only your client-side peers on stage, meaning less sales pitches and more quality content and discussions.
Date and time: 3-4 October 2019
Venue: Unilever Pitch Office, 30 Aylesbury Street, EC1R 0ET London
Some of the topics that will be shared throughout the events include:
- Successful Strategies for a Data-driven World: Create business impact through smart segmentation, innovative organization-wide guidelines, and strong insights leadership
- The Principal Principles: During this interactive workshop, get in-depth perspective on the guiding principles to becoming a strategic partner within your organization
- Diversity-driven Consumer Centricity: Hear what happens when two leading brands focus on inclusion, giving diverse groups the power to create change and affect ROI positively
- Better (Purposeful) Branding: Actionable tips and tricks for anyone still questioning whether their brand should take a stand
- Online Identities: Is it You? Is it True?: Deep dive into discussions centered around online sharing behaviors and the methods and tools to help combat fake news and disinformation
- Tech Worth Trying: The tools currently helping three global brands with precision, prominence and prediction
- Social Listening Driving Innovation: From online chatter to magazine matter – discover how one brand uses social listening to grow their market and stay ahead of emerging trends