With inflation taking on a global scale, it’s difficult to manage concerns about both short and long-term effects.
In response to shifting consumer behavior, brands are reassessing pricing strategies to safeguard margins and drive revenue growth. However, determining the winning pricing approach for your brand, category and retail customers is challenging.
How do you make the tough call regarding:
- Recommending small incremental price changes
- Adjusting promo offers
- Changing channel priorities
- Adapting price-pack architecture
In this webinar, you’ll learn:
- A more consumer-centric pricing approach to navigating inflation
- How to transition from short-term, tactical solutions –> towards a strategic pricing approach for long-term success
- A 3-step process that includes analyzing historical data, primary data, and aligns stakeholders
- How to better predict consumer behavior and competitive scenarios in advance of your pricing decisions
Date: Thursday, 29 June 2023
Robin is a Senior Director leading SKIM’s Revenue Growth Management practice. With more than 10 years of industry experience, Robin has a deep understanding of the challenges FMCG, technology and telecom companies face. He enjoys collaborating with clients to bring about customized solutions in influencing and shaping decision-making behavior. Robin holds a Master’s degree in International Business and Management from the University of Groningen (NL).
Ricardo Rodrigues is a Senior Manager and member of SKIM’s global RGM practice, based in London. He partners with leading consumer and B2B brands on pricing strategy and recommendations. His RGM expertise comes from over 10 years of experience working with pricing consultancies and on complex pricing market research projects across industries.