From Amazon Alexa and Google Home to Apple Siri, consumers across the US and Europe are increasingly experimenting with voice technology. An average of 40% of American, British and German users of voice technology have made at least one purchase via a digital assistant on their smartphone or smart speaker.
With the promise of making our lives easier, there’s no denying that voice technology and digital assistants are impacting consumer behavior today. However, for marketers exploring this evolving channel, many questions remain:
- Do consumer purchase trials via voice signal curiosity or do they indicate shifting shopping habits?
- How and where can digital assistants be used to trigger or reinforce desired consumer behavior?
- What’s the role of brands vs. e-tailers vs. AI platforms in the complicated voice eco-system?
In this webinar, we’ll share research on the impact of voice technology on consumer behavior and brands in the United States, United Kingdom and Germany.
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Consumer attitudes towards voice technology, including triggers and barriers to adoption
- Usage trends of voice technology across countries and devices (smart speakers vs. smartphones)
- Implications of voice technology on the path to purchase
- Practical recommendations for experimenting with and optimizing voice marketing
Date: Thursday, 15 November 2018
2.00 – 2.30 PM EST (Americas)