Want to win the digital shelf? Do you know what type of product content best drives online conversion?
At the The Shopper Insights Conference, we shared how Diageo created best-in-class product content guidelines for global and local marketing teams with the help of SKIM.
In this presentation, our client Ellie Donaldson, Shopping Insights Lead, will share the insights approach behind our “Content that Converts” project aimed at revealing online shopper insights and understanding how Diageo could win at the digital shelf. The result of the project were shopper-led content guidelines for Diageo’s product images, descriptions and product detail pages to be used across e-tailers, such as Amazon.
What attendees learned:
- How to keep up with eCommerce growth and influence habits that are forming at the digital shelf
- How shopper-led online product content guidelines can drive online conversion
- The insights approach used to reveal how consumers navigate and shop online
- What category-specific elements in product images, descriptions and product detail pages best drive conversion
- The business impact of delivering eCommerce optimized product content to retailers
Date and time: Feb 24, 2021 – 14.10 UK time