Do you want to influence the decisions of the world’s leading companies? Do you have market research experience and a natural talent for building strong client relationships? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Join SKIM Atlanta as our Research and Consumer Insights Manager / Sr. Manager!
SKIM is a global insights agency helping leading companies thrive by understanding decision making. To stay ahead today, it’s critical to know how decisions are made and how the changing environment influences decisions for consumers, healthcare and B2B professionals. We combine decision behavior know-how with analytical rigor, a thorough understanding of marketing challenges and innovative research techniques. The result? Practical recommendations our clients use to propel their business forward, online and offline.
Within our global team, you, as a Research and Consumer Insights Manager / Sr. Manager will be serving as the primary client contact in all phases of market research projects and leading business development initiatives. You will be responsible for managing and growing accounts and client relationships.
Using your strong analytical skills, you will lead projects focusing mostly on decision behavior and portfolio optimization to ensure clients are given clear and actionable insights. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who is ready to:
- Discuss strategic business problems related to decision behavior with our clients and prepare proposals to best answer their business questions.
- Consult with our client’s market research and marketing functions to help them make the best decisions possible by giving clear and actionable recommendations.
- Manage, supervise, and partially execute all phases of market research studies: proposal, design, programming, questionnaire preparation, analysis, report writing, and presentation.
- Supervise the work of Analysts and Senior Analysts and contribute to their growth and career development.
- Help drive the future of the company by contributing to the improvement of products and services and participating in / leading business development initiatives.
- Manage and grow accounts and client relationships.
The ideal candidate will have prior market research experience on the supplier side, a basic
understanding of conjoint and multivariate techniques. More specifically we’re looking for
someone with the following profile:
- Experience with conjoint design, conjoint analysis, and simulator building experience is required. Please do not apply if you do not already have this experience. Menu Based Conjoint experience is preferred
- Has past hands-on experiences executing actual analytics or modeling type of projects (e.g. conjoint/discrete choice, forecasting)
- 4+ years of relevant work experience within market research
- Experience using R, SawTooth, and/or SSI is preferred
- A proven track record of turning complex business issues into simple and actionable recommendations
- Strong technical and analytical skills, and a passion for learning new quantitative research methodologies
- Experience presenting results in front of senior audiences
- Entrepreneurial and pro-active attitude
Salary and benefits
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
● Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
● Employer-paid medical, dental and vision coverage
● 4% match on 401(k)
● Regular team outings and events
● Annual team-building day
● High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
● Open, communicative work environment
● Flat organizational structure
● Work / life balance
● Casual dress code
● Great, passionate colleagues
● Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training