Do you want to influence the decisions of the world’s leading healthcare companies? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you have a market research heart and a business mind? Join SKIM’s Healthcare team in Europe!
SKIM is a fast-growing marketing research consultancy with offices in the US, Europe, Asia and South America. For over 40 years, we have been trusted partners to the world’s largest CPG, technology and healthcare brands. We specialize in modelling and understanding people’s decision making in the areas of New Product Development, Brand Communication and Revenue Growth Management. In our vision, a combination of methodological robustness, marketing domain expertise and understanding the client’s business is the key to building lasting strategic partnerships with our clients.
As evidenced by our #6 position in GRIT’s report of most innovative research agencies, we believe in continuously improving our solutions and expertise frameworks. But above all else, we believe in a culture where smart, ambitious and genuine people support each other, follow their dreams, balance priorities in life and bring everyone’s unique skills together in a collaborative global community.
You will join our growing team as a Research Manager, serving as the primary client contact in all phases of market research projects, which consist of both quantitative and qualitative projects. Using your strong analytical skills, you will lead and execute projects to ensure clients are given clear and actionable insights.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who is ready to:
- Discuss strategic business problems with the client and prepare proposals
- Consult with clients throughout the entire research process, from proposal to in-person presentation
- Manage, supervise, and partly execute all phases of market research studies: proposal, design, programming, questionnaire preparation, analysis, report writing and presentation
- Participate in/lead account management and business development initiatives
- Supervise the work of junior team members and contribute to their development
- Influence the future of SKIM
The ideal candidate will have prior healthcare market research experience on the supplier side, an understanding of qualitative and quantitative research techniques, and a demonstrated successful track record in account management.
More specifically, we’re looking for someone with the following profile:
- At least 4+ years’ work experience in market research with a proven track record of turning complex business issues into actionable recommendations
- Master’s degree in either biopharmaceutical or biomedical science, biology, public health or related studies preferably in combination with a business specialization
- Strong technical and analytical skills and demonstrated experience working with quantitative methodologies (forecasting, segmentation, driver analysis). An interest in qualitative methodologies is considered a plus.
- Experience in account management
- Entrepreneurial and pro-active attitude
- Fluent in English is mandatory, German a pre
- International mindset
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
- Regular team outings and events
- Annual team-building day
- Open, communicative work environment
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Flat organizational structure
- Focus on true work / life balance
- Great passionate colleagues
- Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training
At SKIM, we value diversity, equity and inclusion. With increased diversity comes greater variety of perspectives, ideas and creativity, and we foster an environment where everyone feels welcome and comfortable to be their authentic selves. Therefore, we welcome diversity in applicants and base our hiring decisions regardless of age, race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic characteristics, marital or military status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Thank you for taking the time to read the description of this role, and we look forward to reading your application! We will get back to you within 1 to 3 weeks. Do note that we appreciate applications consisting of both a resume and a cover letter, written in English.