Who is SKIM?
SKIM is a fast-growing marketing research consultancy with offices in the US, Europe, Asia and South America. For over 40 years, we have been trusted partners to the world’s largest CPG, technology and healthcare brands. We specialize in modelling and understanding people’s decision making in the areas of Brand Communications, Net Revenue Management and New Product Development. In our vision, a combination of methodological robustness, marketing domain expertise and understanding the client’s business is the key to building lasting strategic partnerships with our clients.
As evidenced by our #7 position in GRIT’s report of most innovative research agencies, we believe in continuously improving our solutions and expertise frameworks. But above all else, we believe in a culture where smart, ambitious and genuine people support each other, follow their dreams, balance priorities in life and bring everyone’s unique skills together in a collaborative global community.
- Learn to manage and execute all phases of a market research study, including: study design, questionnaire development, survey programming (where necessary), fieldwork coordination, analysis, writing consultative reports and presentations.
- Consult clients on their business issues (throughout the entire process) to help optimize marketing communication, product portfolios, and other aspects of new and existing product offerings.
- Learn and utilize advanced quantitative methods and “outside-the-box” thinking to help answer complex business questions.
- Consult with market research/marketing functions with our clients to help them make the best decisions possible by learning to provide clear and actionable recommendations.
- Robust academic track record from a top tier program (Bachelor’s degree required). Studies in the areas of: Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Business Administration, Market Research, Marketing, Medical or Behavioral Science, Life Sciences, or Psychology. Master Degrees (relevant field of study) viewed as a plus
- We seek diverse experience ranging from relevant internships to entry level work experience, preferably from market research, marketing or management consulting firms utilizing analytical/logic skills
- Must have a passion for learning new quantitative/qualitative research methodologies and have an entrepreneurial and pro-active attitude
- Excellent analytical, oral and written skills required in both English & Portuguese (Spanish is a plus)
- Strong interest in the industries SKIM works in, e.g. consumer goods, telecoms, technology and healthcare
- Authorized to work in Brazil
I can already hear you thinking: so, what is in it for me? We’d love to tell you!
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment and people-centric culture where people who appreciate intellectual freedom, team play and a “can do” mentality thrive. The package includes the following:
- Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
- Health insurance
- Regular team outings and events
- Annual team-building day
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Open, communicative work environment
- Flat organizational structure
- Work / life balance
- Casual dress code
- Great, passionate colleagues
- Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training
At SKIM we understand that every person is different, each with their own talents, dreams and ambitions. This is why we are committed to providing everyone with the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.
Please note that only completed applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter, written in English will be considered.