Who is SKIM?
SKIM is a fast-growing marketing research consultancy with offices in the US, Europe, Asia and South America. For over 40 years, we have been trusted partners to the world’s largest CPG, technology and healthcare brands. We specialize in modelling and understanding people’s decision making in the areas of Brand Communications, Net Revenue Management and New Product Development. In our vision, a combination of methodological robustness, marketing domain expertise and understanding the client’s business is the key to building lasting strategic partnerships with our clients.
As evidenced by our #3 position in GRIT’s report of most innovative research agencies, we believe in continuously improving our solutions and expertise frameworks. But above all else, we believe in a culture where smart, ambitious and genuine people support each other, follow their dreams, balance priorities in life and bring everyone’s unique skills together in a collaborative global community.
We’re looking for passionate people who are creative problem solvers, analytically curious, and who know how to identify insights and transform them into action. We have a team culture that is very cooperative, encourages innovation, expects a high level of ownership, and thrives by understanding decision-making.
By joining SKIM as an analyst, your primary responsibilities are:
- To manage and execute all phases of a market research study, including: study design, questionnaire development, survey programming, fieldwork coordination, data processing and analysis.
- Develop compelling reports, with strong storytelling that provide clear and actionable recommendations to our clients.
- Learn and utilize advanced quantitative methods and “outside-the-box” thinking to help answer complex business questions.
- Work closely with 3rd Party partners to assess feasibility, times and costs for current projects and new briefs.
- Have strong interest in the industries SKIM works in (consumer goods, technology and financial services), being able to manage priorities and work in more than one project at the same time.
- With the support of a senior, consult clients on their business issues (throughout the entire process) to help optimize marketing communication, product portfolio, line pricing and other aspects of new and existing product offerings.
We’re looking for someone with the following profile::
- Have a Bachelor degree in the areas of: Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Business Administration, Market Research, Marketing, Communication or Behavioral Science.
- Have at least 2 years of experience with market research, marketing or consulting, from either agency or client side.
- Must have a passion for learning new quantitative/qualitative research methodologies and have an entrepreneurial and pro-active attitude.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written skills required in both English & Portuguese (Spanish is a plus).
- Literate and proficient in PowerPoint and Excel, and familiar with Statistical knowledge (sampling, weighting, interpretation of statistical significance). Knowledge on tools such Q, R, Phyton, Lighthouse is a plus.
- That lives nearby São Paulo, as we have a hybrid working model
I can already hear you thinking: so, what is in it for me? We’d love to tell you!
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment and people-centric culture where people who appreciate intellectual freedom, team play and a “can do” mentality thrive. The package includes the following:
- Passionate, intelligent, and supporting colleagues
- Open, communicative work environment
- Flat organizational structure
- Focus on true work / life balance
- Regular team outings and events
- SKIM University with a broad selection of trainings
- Flexible working time
At SKIM we understand that every person is different, each with their own talents, dreams and ambitions. This is why we are committed to providing everyone with the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.
Please note that only completed applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter, written in English will be considered.