Increasingly, medical nutrition solutions are being developed to treat or prevent diseases like diabetes, Alzheimer’s, and obesity. Previously, drugs have been predominantly prescribed for these conditions, with medical nutrition traditionally only used to address malnutrition.
Published on Research and Results , our Healthcare Client Solutions Manager – Robert Dossin, shared the challenges that medical nutrition marketers have to face:
- How to raise awareness for a new medical nutrition category
- How to best utilize “consumer pull” and “healthcare professional push”
- How to create desire for disease-specific medical nutrition products
- How to highlight the unique value of disease-specific medical nutrition products
- How to set the right price for disease-specific medical nutrition