Are you ready to design your own career path? Do you want to work with global brands and answer complex questions around consumer behavior, brand communication, strategic pricing and on how to predict decision behavior?
What does SKIM have to offer? Well, never a dull day! Work within international teams, alongside industry experts. At SKIM we encourage you to be innovative and shout about a great idea you have – from day one!
Who are SKIMmers? And who are you?
SKIMmers are smart, enthusiastic and ambitious. We love solving complex problems and enjoy working with other experts to learn from each other and find innovative solutions.
Our enthusiasm is palpable. We like to be intellectually challenged. We enjoy autonomy.
We also share a healthy sense of competition, or our own success, while also supporting and celebrating the success of others.
It’s not all about us though! SKIMmers care about the world around us. We’re committed to making an impact in our communities and with our clients, helping to achieve specific social and environmental goals
Does this sound familiar to you? Do you see yourself as a SKIMmer?
What will you be doing at the start of your SKIM career?
Roles and your day-to-day work will vary depending on your talent and skills.
However, it’s important you understand our core business, how we partner with clients, and generate insights that support the strategic decision making of global brands.
To learn about SKIM’s core business, you will:
- Help write new project proposals
- Set up study designs and programming
- Conduct data analysis, make conclusions and prepare reports
- Connect with clients
Aside from client work, you can also look forward to:
- Participate in a SKIM innovation workshop or hackathon
- Attend a SKIM University training session
- Connect with overseas colleagues
- Organize a team-building event
- Present at a guest lecture at a local university
- Attend (or even appear on stage at!) a market research conference
- Regularly meet with your career coach
What is your academic background?
SKIMmers have a strong academic background, though they have studied a variety of subjects including:
Economics and marketing
Health science and business