Learn how leading brands are driving digital success
How is your brand tackling new challenges and opportunities created by digital innovations, such as mCommerce and voice technology?
The brands thriving today are adapting their insights strategy to the changing decision-making environment. They’re staying ahead of the competition by exploring the mobile shopper journey; they’re exploring how AI is influencing the path to purchase; they’re delving beneath the surface to uncover the implicit, underlying emotions behind consumer choices. .
At SKIM Masterclass London 2019, Driving Digital Success, we’ll share how leading brands are better predicting consumer choice in a world where digital is disrupting the status quo. Learn how they’re combining traditional and new research techniques to drive digital success:
- Google’s Maria Lopez Pozuelo, Mobile Lead, Customer Solutions and Analytics, will share the dynamic approach used to understand the mCommerce appetite and help retailers identify how to capitalise on the opportunities
- We’ll share how an international wine, beer and spirits brand is overcoming the unique eCommerce/mCommerce challenges of the alcohol category by capturing realistic mobile buying behaviour. You’ll learn how a confidential website replication environment can uncover true shopper reactions and online behaviours that were otherwise unavailable.
- As consumers continue to experiment with voice technology, brands are asking “how are digital assistants influencing consumer behaviour?” In this session, you’ll learn how eCommerce innovators are already responding to this emerging fourth sales channel and how you can get started with voice marketing today.
- Are you curious to know what consumers really think about digital innovations? So was Johnson & Johnson as it explored the possibility of providing mainstream anti-stress solutions. We’ll share our creative approach to tackle this question, including how advanced voice analytics were used to mine consumer emotions. By delving beneath the surface, we were able to uncover the implicit, underlying emotions behind what consumers tell us.
Following the presentation, enjoy drinks and nibbles with SKIMmers and fellow industry peers.
Date: Tuesday, 26 March 2019
Presentations: 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Drinks and nibbles: 8:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Location: Callooh Callay, 65 Rivington Street, London, EC2A 3AY
- Arrivals, welcome and opening remarks
- BYOB: Build Your Online Brand – Overcoming challenges of alcohol marketing in eCommerce
- “Alexa, Order Me…” – How leading brands are innovating with voice technology and AI today
- Johnson & Johnson Examines if Smart Innovations will Save Us from Stress – Mining emotions to dig deeper into the desire for digital solutions
- Google Explores Mobile Commerce Insights – Uncovering the mobile shopping habits of consumers via unconventional research techniques
- Drinks and nibbles