Voice applications help us manage lives, be in control, facilitate, assist, inform and entertain. With the number of voice-activated speakers on the rise, it is likely the entire consumer landscape will soon change as a result. So how are digital assistants impacting consumer
decision behavior and what does this mean for your brand?
Join us, along with Dirk Ploss, Head of Digital Technologies Scouting and Advisory of Beiersdorf AG, as we explore the rapid adoption of voice technology, and address the questions that brands should be asking. We will share insights from our recent research in the US, UK and Germany including:
- consumer attitudes and usage of voice technology and digital assistants,
- implications of voice technology on the path to purchase,
- where and how brands can start experimenting with voice marketing, and
- recommendations for marketers developing a digital assistant strategy.
Date and time: Friday 30th of August, 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm
Location: Marriott Hotel, Frankfurt
- Dirk Ploss, Head of Digital Technologies Scouting and Advisory, Beiersdorf AG
- Julia Görnandt, Country Manager Germany, SKIM