SKIIM is a refreshingly human customer insights agency with offices in Europe, the US, Latin America and Asia. SKIM people are research heavyweights specialized in customer decision behavior. With roots in advanced research methods, SKIM converts tough business challenges into actionable answers. For over 40 years, team SKIM works with leading companies to understand and influence buying decisions across all channels.
- Assist analysts/seniors analysts in all project phases including study design, questionnaire development, survey programming, analysis, writing consultative reports and presentations. This includes programming surveys, survey testing, image editing, data quality checks, data recording, open-end coding, creating charts in Excel and PowerPoint, etc.
- Able to commit at least 16 hours (2 business days) per week
- Pursuing or completed undergraduate/graduate studies in the areas of Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Business Administration, Market Research, Marketing, Behavioral Science, Life Sciences, or Psychology.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written skills required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Experience with R, SPSS, SAS, or other statistical analysis tools a strong plus
- Interest in quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Entrepreneurial and proactive attitude
Research Interns will have opportunities to attend certain SKIM training and market research methodology meetings if their schedules permit. We are committed to employee development. SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. If you are interested in joining an entrepreneurial and highly motivated team, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Please note that only complete applications consisting of a resume and cover letter will be considered (noting locations of interest). Due to the large volume of applications, only applicants who are invited to the first round selection process will be further contacted (this may take 1-3 weeks). Thank you for your understanding.