SKIM is a refreshingly human customer insights agency with offices in Europe, the US, Latin America and Asia. SKIM people are research heavyweights specialized in customer decision behavior. With roots in advanced research methods, SKIM converts tough business challenges into actionable answers. For over 35 years, team SKIM works with leading companies to understand and influence buying decisions across all channels.
You will join our rapidly growing team in a manager level role. Using your strong methodological and technical skills, you will lead projects and ensure clients are given clear and actionable insights. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who:
- Past hands-on experience executing actual analytics or modeling type of projects (e.g. conjoint/discrete choice, forecasting) is a must for this position.
- Discuss strategic business problems with our clients and prepare proposals to best answer their business questions.
- Manage, supervise, and partially execute all phases of market research studies: the proposal, design, programming, questionnaire preparation, analysis, report writing, and presentation.
- Guide and teach others, and contribute to their growth and career development.
- Help drive the future of the company by contributing to the improvement of products and services, and participating in / leading business development initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have prior market research experience on the supplier side, a basic understanding of conjoint and multivariate techniques. More specifically we’re looking for someone with the following profile:
- Experience with conjoint design, conjoint analysis, and simulator building experience is required. Please do not apply if you do not already have this experience. Menu Based Conjoint experience is preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience within market research.
- Experience using R, SawTooth, and/or SSI is preferred.
- A proven track record of turning complex business issues into simple and actionable recommendations.
- Strong technical and analytical skills, and a passion for learning new quantitative research methodologies.
- Experience presenting results in front of senior audiences.
- Entrepreneurial and pro-active attitude.
Salary and benefits
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
- Employer-paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- 4% match on 401(k)
- Regular team outings and events
- Annual team-building day
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Open, communicative work environment
- Flat organizational structure
- Work / life balance
- Casual dress code
- Great, passionate colleagues
- Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.