Do you thrive in a fast, technical and commercial environment? Are you passionate about finding solutions for complex business problems and ready for a challenging and rewarding career? SKIM is an international market research consultancy that specializes in optimizing consumer offerings by providing actionable insights. Join us as Technical Research Analyst!
Within the Rotterdam team, your focus will be on quantitative research methods and techniques in relation to business questions and marketing problems. This position is a blend of working on client projects and ongoing technical developments of our portfolio.
Your responsibilities include:
- Manage and execute various types of market research studies, such as pricing, segmentation, key driver analysis and consumer journey mapping
- Create the research design and do the modeling part of complex studies, and provide consultancy on standard research solutions
- Develop standardized methods which can be automated and used by the research project team
- Deploy control measures to ensure data quality, and conduct the analysis process including market simulations
- Implement data analysis techniques in a creative way to develop new tools and applications or solutions
You will play a critical role by combining technical skills and an entrepreneurial mindset. We will ask the most of you in your interaction with clients, both internally and externally. More specifically, we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Minimum Master’s degree in econometrics, statistics, economics or a similar technical degree
- 0-2 years’ experience as a Market Research Analyst
- Strong analytical skills
- Keen interest in data science tools for predictive analysis
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Knowledge of R and VBA in Excel
- Proactive attitude expressed in extracurricular activities
- Ability to quickly adapt to a complex, dynamic environment
- Independent, yet a team player
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
- Regular team outings and events
- Annual team-building day
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Open, communicative work environment
- Flat organizational structure
- Work / life balance
- Casual dress code
- Great passionate colleagues
- Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual. We have active training programs in place, many of which are trainings on the job.
Please note that only complete applications consisting of a resume and cover letter will be considered (noting locations of interest). Due to the large volume of applications, only applicants who are invited to the first round selection process will be further contacted (this may take 1-3 weeks). Thank you for your understanding.