Do you want to advise and influence pricing decisions of the world’s leading companies? Do you want to build partnerships with some of the largest multinationals in the world? Join SKIM as Director Revenue Growth Management & Pricing in Paris!
In this role, you are one of the leaders in Revenue Growth Management & Pricing consultancy for SKIM’s European team and you play a leading role in the partnership with one of our major clients in Paris; the ‘RGM Excellence Centre’. You will be the trusted RGM Consultant who is forming the bridge between the SKIM team – across different locations in Europe – and commercial decision makers at the client’s global headquarter.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Planning and oversight of research projects (primary research method used: conjoint methodology) executed on behalf of the Revenue Growth Management team of our client
- Inspiring and driving category insights at the client’s organization
- High quality of service and deliverables (e.g., Excel reporting, PowerPoint reporting, workshops, meta-analyses)
- Close collaboration with the European commercial team to activate results of our studies and help the European markets to prepare for retailer negotiations
- Oversight of continuous improvement of the process in the RGM Excellence Centre and innovation in NRM/RGM consultancy
- Providing external thought leadership and strengthening SKIM’s position as an intelligent, forward looking, trusted expert in the field of NRM/RGM & Pricing
- Supporting and developing Pricing specialists in writing proposals, delivering data driven insights and strengthening the client partnerships
We are looking for motivated people that can leverage their expertise and experience in the field of NRM/RGM & Pricing to further drive the success of SKIM & the RGM Excellence Centre. The goal of the RGM Conjoint Excellence Centre is to drive better RGM strategies through close collaboration on RGM conjoint studies. This close collaboration is only feasible with team players that can work with confidence in their own expertise and the mindset to create more value together. This close collaboration with our client started in 2022 in the current set up and is scaling up in 2023. You will enable this increase in scale while maintaining the impact on studies that we aspire to deliver. Increase in scale can also include building a team of motivated and talented researchers and consultants in Paris with the support from SKIM’s HQ in Rotterdam. You will report to the Global Head of NRM/RGM & Pricing Research based in Rotterdam.
Skills and Qualifications
We’re looking for someone with the following profile:
- Excellent understanding of client needs, strategies and trends in the area of Revenue Growth Management & Pricing
- At least 8 years of work experience of which at least 4 years in NRM, pricing or conjoint-based research/consulting
- Strong understanding of conjoint methodologies and pricing research
- Strong project management skills
- Empathy and ability to build compromise
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Proven track record of working cross-functionally and collaboratively to deliver pricing solutions
- Capable of managing and influencing stakeholders at a large, multinational client
- Fluent English speaker and French speaking is a plus
- Based in Paris metro area
- International mindset and eager to work with peers across the region and the globe
- Fulltime and part-time (4 days a week) position is available
SKIM is a fast-growing marketing research consultancy with offices in the US, Europe (Rotterdam, Berlin, London), Asia and South America. For over 40 years, we have been trusted partners to the world’s largest CPG, technology and healthcare brands. We specialize in modelling and understanding people’s decision making in the areas of New Product Development, Brand Communication and Revenue Growth Management & Pricing. Methodological robustness, marketing domain expertise and understanding our client’s business are key to building lasting strategic partnerships with our clients.
As evidenced by our #6 position in GRIT’s report of most innovative research agencies, we believe in continuously improving our solutions and expertise frameworks. But above all else, we believe in a culture where smart, ambitious and genuine people support each other, follow their dreams, balance priorities in life and bring everyone’s unique skills together in a collaborative global community.
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment and people-centric culture where people who appreciate intellectual freedom, team play and a “can do” mentality thrive. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Annual performance-based and profit-sharing bonus
- A hybrid working environment
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Passionate, intelligent, and supporting colleagues
- Open, communicative work environment
- Flat organizational structure
- Focus on true work / life balance
- Regular team outings and events
- SKIM University with a broad selection of trainings
- Company pension scheme
At SKIM, we value diversity, equity and inclusion. With increased diversity comes greater variety of perspectives, ideas and creativity, and we foster an environment where everyone feels welcome and comfortable to be their authentic selves. Therefore, we welcome diversity in applicants and base our hiring decisions regardless of age, race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic characteristics, marital or military status.
Thank you for taking the time to read the description of this role, and we look forward to reading your submission if you think you’re a great fit. We read each application carefully and will get back to you as soon as we can.
Please note that only completed applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter, written in English, will be considered.