Are you a future SKIMmer?
Do you thrive in a fast, technical and commercial environment? Are you passionate about finding solutions for complex business problems and ready for the next challenge in your career?
Who is SKIM?
We’re a global insights agency focused on decision behavior. We work with the world’s leading brands, helping them tackle their most critical challenges, with innovative research approaches.
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.
SKIM offers a flexible hybrid working model which gives you lots of flexibility in where you work, whether its from home, the office or elsewhere! Work life balance is a priority and we even offer the option of a 4-day week! You also get to work with a fun, collaborative team of experts!
What will I be doing?
As Senior Research and Consumer Insights Manager, you will be serving as the primary client contact in all phases of market research projects and for managing and growing accounts and client relationships.
Using your strong analytical skills, you will lead projects focusing mostly on pricing and portfolio optimization and guide analysts to ensure clients are given clear and actionable insights. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who is ready to:
- Discuss strategic business problems related to decision behavior with our clients and prepare proposals to best answer their business questions.
- Consult with our client’s market research and marketing functions to help them make the best decisions possible by giving clear and actionable recommendations.
- Manage, supervise, and partially execute all phases of market research studies: proposal, design, questionnaire preparation, analysis, report writing, and presentation.
- Supervise the work of Analysts and Senior Analysts and contribute to their growth and career development.
- Help drive the future of the company by contributing to the improvement of products and services.
- Manage and grow accounts and client relationships.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal candidate will have prior market research experience on the supplier side, a basic understanding of conjoint and multivariate techniques. If the following describes you, we will be excited to connect:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in a relevant field of study (e.g. statistics, mathematics, economics, psychology)
- 7+ years of relevant work experience within market research.
- Experience with quantitative research methodologies.
- Strong technical and analytical skills, and a passion for learning new quantitative research methodologies.
- Experience executing analytics or modeling type of projects (e.g. conjoint/discrete choice, forecasting) is preferred.
- A proven track record of turning complex business issues into simple and actionable recommendations.
- Experience managing / growing accounts and client level relationships.
- Experience presenting results in front of senior audiences.
- Strong project management skills
- Entrepreneurial and pro-active attitude.
What’s in it for you?
The chance to be involved in a wide variety of topics and industries – our clients range from leading consumer goods to tech giants and everything in between!
Be part of a global, collaborative community (9 office worldwide, 200+ SKIMmers) passionate about learning and supporting our employees individual career paths.
The challenge! There’s never a dull moment at SKIM, There is always something new going on and we will always seek to challenge you!
And there’s also………..
A competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
- Employer-paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- 4% match on 401(k)
- Regular team events and annual team-building day
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Open, communicative work environment
- Flat organizational structure
- Work / life balance
- Casual dress code
- Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training as well as opportunities over time to work in other offices around the world
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.