Who is SKIM?
We’re a global insights agency focused on decision behavior. We work with the world’s leading brands, helping them tackle their most critical challenges with innovative research approaches.
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.
SKIM offers flexible working, (including the option to work a 4 day week) and make work life balance a priority. You also get to work with a fun, collaborative team of experts!
Could you be our next Marketing Manager?
Are you passionate about digital marketing or B2B marketing trends? Join the global marketing team and you’ll get to play an exciting role for SKIM in the United States and Latin America. We’re growing and growing fast. We need a proactive, digital-savvy marketing pro to help grow our brand and drive client partnerships in the Americas.
We’re looking for somebody who is excited to translate global marketing strategies and content into regional campaigns – from lead-generation to account based marketing programs.
You’ll ensure the development, effective execution and measurement of various marketing and communication campaigns including: email marketing, event marketing (live and virtual), public relations, social media, and account based marketing.
What about the marketing team?
The marketing team promotes our decision-behavior expertise through owned (website, blog, social) and earned channels (PR, industry conferences etc). We work closely with account teams to improve the customer experience across the entire funnel, using a suite of marketing technologies and sales-enablement tools. On any given day, you could be planning a sponsored webinar, drafting social copy, creating PPT slides, editing an email in HubSpot, brainstorming a content piece with an account manager, or interviewing a customer for a success story.
You would join a team of content strategists, digital marketing specialists and other regional marketers.
Now, who are we looking for? Someone who is:
- A strong writer: able to grasp technical subjects and translate them into sales and marketing content across channels.
- A proactive, flexible and creative team player. You can take the call and run and have a “let me take care of it” “have you considered this?” mindset.
- Able to translate global marketing and brand strategies into regional marketing plans and actions
- Has excellent written and oral English skills, including demonstrated success in content marketing
- 6+ experienced in B2B marketing, either at an agency or in-house
- A clear, effective and persuasive communicator
- Comfortable in a matrixed organization
- Hands-on experience with CRM and/or marketing automation platforms like HubSpot
- Hands-on experience in executing digital marketing campaigns and PR programs, establishing and meeting goals
- Knowledge about internal communications or employer branding/corporate communications is a big plus
I can already hear you thinking: so, what’s in it for me? We’d love to tell you!
- Being involved in a lot of different topics and industries – our clients range from leading consumer goods and tech giants to healthcare and pharma brands.
- Working for a Marketing team in a global company (9 offices worldwide, 200+ SKIMmers) and collaborate with people on a daily basis across the US, in Europe and Latin America.
- The challenge. There is never a dull moment at SKIM. There is always something new going on and we will always try to seek to challenge you!
- The opportunity to bring in new marketing ideas and see them through to fruition.
- With our new NEO space initiative, you get lots of flexibility in where you work, whether it’s from home, the office or elsewhere!
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
- Employer-paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- 4% match on 401(k)
- Regular team events and annual team-building day
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Open, communicative work environment
- Flat organizational structure
- Work / life balance
- Casual dress code
- Training and development programs
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.