Do you want to influence the decisions of the world’s leading healthcare, biotech and medical technology companies? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you have a market research heart and a business mind? Join SKIM’s Healthcare team!
You will be leading our US healthcare team as a Research Director, serving as the primary client contact in all phases of market research projects, which consist of both quantitative and qualitative projects. Using your strong analytical skills, you will lead and execute projects to ensure clients are given clear and actionable insights. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who is ready to:
- Discuss strategic business problems with the client and prepare proposals
- Consult with clients throughout the entire research process, from proposal to in-person presentation
- Manage, supervise, and partly execute all phases of market research studies: proposal, design, discussion guide writing, programming, questionnaire preparation, analysis, report writing and presentation.
- Participate in/lead account management and business development initiatives
- Design and execute complex qualitative and quantitative research studies to answer the client’s business question, including methodologies such as conjoint, forecasting, and MaxDiff, among others.
- Attend and lead in-person client presentations.
- Ensure that the assigned projects are optimally carried out and deadlines are met
- Supervise the work of junior team members and contribute to their development
- Attend industry related conferences and events
- Contribute to the improvement of our services and products
- Influence the future of SKIM
The ideal candidate will have prior healthcare market research experience on the supplier side, an understanding of qualitative and quantitative research techniques, and a demonstrated successful track record in account management. More specifically we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- At least 5+ years’ work experience in market research with a proven track record of turning complex business issues into actionable recommendations
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Biomedical/Bioengineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Market Research, Marketing or Business Administration or studies related to Medical, Clinical or Epidemiological areas
- Strong technical and analytical skills and demonstrated experience working with quantitative methodologies, with demonstrated experience working with conjoint and other advanced methodologies. An interest in qualitative methodologies is considered a plus.
- Able to demonstrate a passion for and understanding of medical, clinical, pharmaceutical and epidemiological issues.
- Adept at quantifying marketing issues and solving marketing/business issues in the context of the healthcare industry (pharmaceuticals, devices, and diagnostics).
- Healthcare Industry knowledge (e.g. pharmaceuticals, clinical research, healthcare policy)
- Experience managing projects in a diverse field of research areas, specifically forecasting/market potential, messaging, patient journey and treatment landscape studies
- Passionate about managing and building client relationships
- Entrepreneurial and pro-active attitude
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.
SKIM offer flexible working (including 4 day week schedules) and make work life balance a priority, you also get to work with a fun, collaborative team of experts! Currently all employees are working from home due to COVID-19.
We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
● Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
● Employer-paid medical, dental and vision coverage
● 4% match on 401(k)
● Team building events (currently virtual)
● High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
● Open, communicative work environment
● Flat organizational structure
● Great, passionate colleagues
● Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
You can learn more about what life is like at SKIM on our website.