Are you passionate about digital marketing or B2B marketing trends? Do you want to have an active role in further helping grow our brand and drive client partnerships across the globe? Do you get excited about fast-growing environments? Then join the global marketing team at SKIM!
SKIM is a fast-growing marketing research consultancy with offices in the US, Europe, Asia and South America. For over 40 years, we have been trusted partners to the world’s largest CPG, technology and healthcare brands. We specialize in modelling and understanding people’s decision making in the areas of net revenue management, brand communications and new product development. In our vision, a combination of methodological robustness, marketing domain expertise and understanding the client’s business is the key to building lasting strategic partnerships with our clients.
The marketing team promotes our decision-behavior expertise through owned (website, blog, social), earned (PR, industry conferences etc.) and paid channels. Within this team, we’re looking for somebody who can lead regional and digital marketers to translate global marketing strategies and content into regional campaigns – from brand building and to lead-generation and content marketing programs.
You will coach the team and take on projects to ensure the development, effective execution and measurement of various marketing and communication campaigns including email marketing, event marketing (live and virtual), digital marketing, public relations, and social media.
Your primary responsibilities are:
- Translating business priorities and needs into strong marketing communications strategies that contribute to positive brand perception
- Fully owning, developing, and executing our marketing communications strategies for all channels on a global scale in collaboration with the EU/APAC regional marketer and the US/LATAM regional marketer.
- Measuring and reporting on the effectiveness of global and regional marketing communications strategies and tactics across perception and performance metrics
- Demonstrating effective stakeholder management across teams and departments, building strong relationships with key contacts in all SKIM’s expertise areas – such as managing directors, solutions managers, commercial leaders etc.
- Acting as guardian of all SKIM’s B2B communication, ensuring proper adherence across all channels and touchpoints.
Skills and qualifications
We’re looking for someone with the following profile:
- 8+ years’ experience in B2B Marketing communication, branding and lead generation, either at an agency or on the client side
- Experience in people management and strong project management skills
- Experience with CRM and/or marketing automation platforms like HubSpot
- Experience in executing digital marketing campaigns and PR programs
- Ability to translate global marketing and brand strategies into regional Communication and Marketing plans and actions
- Knowledge about internal communications or employer branding/corporate communications is a big plus
- A strong writer: ability to grasp technical subjects and translate them into sales and marketing content across channels.
- A proactive, flexible and creative team player. You can take the call and run and have a “let me take care of it” “have you considered this?” mindset.
- A clear, effective, and persuasive communicator
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment and people-centric culture where people who appreciate intellectual freedom, team play and a “can do” mentality thrive. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Annual performance-based and profit-sharing bonus
- A hybrid working environment
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Passionate, intelligent, and supporting colleagues
- Open, communicative work environment
- Flat organizational structure
- Focus on true work / life balance
- Regular team outings and events
- SKIM University with a broad selection of trainings
- Company pension scheme
At SKIM we understand that every person is different, each with their own talents, dreams, and ambitions. This is why we believe in a culture where smart, ambitious, and genuine people support each other, follow their dreams, balance priorities in life and bring everyone’s unique skills together in a supportive global community.