Location: San Francisco
SKIM is a global insights agency helping leading companies thrive by understanding decisionmaking. To stay ahead today, it’s critical to know how decisions are made and how the
changing environment influences decisions for consumers, healthcare and B2B professionals. We combine decision-behavior know-how with analytical rigor, a thorough understanding of marketing challenges, and innovative research techniques. The result? Practical recommendations you can use to propel your business forward, online and offline.
Accountabilities/Qualifications for the role of Analyst encompass:
- Learn to manage and execute all phases of a market research study, including: study design, questionnaire development, survey programming (where necessary), fieldwork coordination, analysis, writing consultative reports and presentations.
- Consult clients on their business issues (throughout the entire process) to help optimize marketing communication, product portfolios, and other aspects of new and existing product offerings.
- Learn and utilize advanced quantitative methods and “outside the box” thinking to help answer complex business questions.
- Consult with market research/marketing functions at our clients to help them make the best decisions possible by learning to provide clear and actionable recommendations.
- Robust academic track record from a top tier program (Bachelor’s degree required). Studies in the areas of: Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Business Administration, Market Research, Marketing, Medical or Behavioral Science, Life Sciences, or Psychology. Master Degrees (relevant field of study) viewed as a plus
- We seek diverse professional experience ranging from relevant internships to three years of professional research preferably from market research, marketing or management consulting firms utilizing analytical/logic skills.
- Must have a passion for learning new quantitative/qualitative research methodologies
- Excellent analytical, oral and written skills required
- Strong interest in the industries SKIM works in, e.g. consumer goods, telecom, technology and healthcare
We are committed to employee development. SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We provide a competitive salary with benefits including: employer fully paid medical, dental, and vision coverage, 4% match on 401(k), paid vacation, sick/personal time, casual dress code, open floor plan, Summer Hours program, and flex time. If you are interested in joining an entrepreneurial and highly motivated team, please submit resume and cover letter INCLUDING SALARY EXPECTATIONS (and authorization to work in the U.S.).
Please note that only complete applications consisting of a resume and cover letter will be considered. Due to the large volume of applications, only applicants who are invited to the first round selection process will be further contacted (this may take 1-3 weeks). Thank you for your understanding.