Do you want to advise and influence the pricing decisions of the world’s leading companies? Do you want to build partnerships with some of the largest multinationals in the world? Join SKIM Rotterdam as Research Manager Revenue Growth Management & Pricing!
SKIM is a fast-growing marketing research consultancy with offices in the US, Europe, Asia and South America. For over 40 years, we have been trusted partners to the world’s largest CPG, technology and healthcare brands. We specialize in modelling and understanding people’s decision making in the areas of New Product Development, Brand Communication and Revenue Growth Management & Pricing. In our vision, a combination of methodological robustness, marketing domain expertise and understanding the client’s business is the key to building lasting strategic partnerships with our clients.
As evidenced by our #6 position in GRIT’s report of most innovative research agencies, we believe in continuously improving our solutions and expertise frameworks. But above all else, we believe in a culture where smart, ambitious and genuine people support each other, follow their dreams, balance priorities in life and bring everyone’s unique skills together in a collaborative global community.
This is a unique opportunity for a bright and driven Research Manager to be part of the exciting journey of further growing our Revenue Growth Management & Pricing business and expertise. We operate in an entrepreneurial environment which requires a self-motivated individual who is not afraid to take the lead.
You will join our Rotterdam team as a Research Manager, leading studies as a consultant, build strong relationships with our clients, and advise them through delivering clear and actionable insights.
Specifically, you will be expected to:
- Manage, supervise, and execute all phases of research studies, including: design, analysis, reporting presentation, and implementation
- Supervise the work of Analysts and Senior Analysts, and contribute to their growth and career development
- Help drive the future of the company by contributing to the development and refinement of industry-leading proprietary tools and solutions
- Take ownership of key client accounts and develop strong partnerships with a long-term view, based on trust and expertise
- Play an active role in contributing to the strategy and vision for SKIM with regard to Revenue Growth Management & Pricing
The ideal candidate will have prior consulting and research experience on the agency side, combined with an understanding of advanced analytical and data science techniques (e.g. conjoint and multivariate analysis). Typically, we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- 4-8 years of relevant work experience within market research
- Experience in Pricing research and/or Revenue Growth Management & Pricing consultancy, preferably within Consumer Goods
- Very strong numerical and analytical skills and data-driven problem-solving using a variety of research methodologies and statistical analyses
- A combination of strong strategic thinking and a hands-on, process-driven approach
- Proven track record of turning complex business issues and data into simple and actionable recommendations
- Strong client management and relationship building skills
- A team player with a positive attitude, the ability to deliver with and through others, and a small ego
- A humble approach and desire to prove themselves in work delivered rather than words
- Proficiency with Excel, Tableau, R, and / or SPSS
- You are authorised to work in the Netherlands (resident, citizen, valid NL visa or other)
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment and people-centric culture where people who appreciate intellectual freedom, team play and a “can do” mentality thrive. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Annual performance-based and profit-sharing bonus
- A hybrid working environment
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Passionate, intelligent, and supporting colleagues
- Open, communicative, and international work environment
- Flat organizational structure
- Focus on true work / life balance
- Regular team outings and events
- SKIM University with a broad selection of trainings
- Company pension scheme
At SKIM we understand that every person is different, each with their own talents, dreams and ambitions. This is why we are committed to providing everyone with the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.
Thank you for taking the time to read the description of this role, and we look forward to reading your submission if you think you’re a great fit. We read each application carefully and will get back to you as soon as we can.
Please note that only completed applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter, written in English, will be considered.