Do you want to influence the decisions of the world’s leading healthcare companies? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you have a market research heart and a business mind? Join SKIM’s Healthcare team in Europe!
You will join our growing team as a Research Manager, serving as the primary client contact in all phases of market research projects, which consist of both quantitative and qualitative projects. Using your strong analytical skills, you will lead and execute projects to ensure clients are given clear and actionable insights.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who is ready to:
- Discuss strategic business problems with the client and prepare proposals
- Consult with clients throughout the entire research process, from proposal to in-person presentation
- Manage, supervise, and partly execute all phases of market research studies: proposal, design, programming, questionnaire preparation, analysis, report writing and presentation
- Participate in/lead account management and business development initiatives
- Supervise the work of junior team members and contribute to their development
- Influence the future of SKIM
The ideal candidate will have prior healthcare market research experience on the supplier side, an understanding of qualitative and quantitative research techniques, and a demonstrated successful track record in account management.
More specifically we’re looking for someone with the following profile:
- At least 4+ years’ work experience in market research with a proven track record of turning complex business issues into actionable recommendations
- Master’s degree in either biopharmaceutical or biomedical science, biology, public health or related studies preferably in combination with a business specialization are a pre
- Strong technical and analytical skills and demonstrated experience working with quantitative methodologies. An interest in qualitative methodologies is considered a plus.
- Experience in account management
- Entrepreneurial and pro-active attitude
- Fluent in English is mandatory, German a pre
- International mindset
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
- Regular team outings and events
- Annual team-building day
- Open, communicative work environment
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Flat organizational structure
- Focus on true work / life balance
- Casual dress code
- Great passionate colleagues
- Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual. SKIM has 40 years of experience in healthcare research a dedicated healthcare team and longstanding international client portfolio.
Please note that only completed applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter, written in English will be considered. We aim to get back to you within 1-3 weeks!