Do you want to influence the decisions of the world’s leading companies? Do you have extensive market research experience and a natural talent for building strong client relationships? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Join our team in London as Research Manager focusing on the Consumer Goods and Consumer Health industries.
SKIM is a global insights agency helping leading companies thrive by understanding decision-making. To stay ahead today, it’s critical to know how decisions are made and how the changing environment influences decisions for consumers, healthcare and B2B professionals. We combine decision-behaviour know-how with analytical rigour, a thorough understanding of marketing challenges, and innovative research techniques. The result? Practical recommendations you can use to propel your business forward, online and offline.
You will join our rapidly growing team as a Research Manager, serving as the primary client contact in all phases of market research projects and leading business development initiatives. We are looking for someone who naturally engages in business development to further expand and deepen our client relationships. Furthermore, using your strong analytical and project management skills, you will lead and co-execute projects to ensure clients are given clear and actionable insights.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who is ready to:
- Consult with insights and marketing functions at our clients to help them make the best decisions possible by giving clear and actionable recommendations
- Take a consultative approach and serve as a strategic sparring partner. You will discuss marketing issues/business problems with clients throughout the market research projects, from proposal to in-person presentation with senior audiences
- Manage, supervise, and partially execute all phases of market research studies: proposal, design, programming, questionnaire design, analysis, report writing and presentation
- Supervise the work of Analysts and Senior Analysts, and contribute to their growth and career development
- Help drive the future of the company by contributing to the improvement of products and services, and participating in / leading business development initiatives
The ideal candidate will have prior market research experience on the supplier side, an understanding of conjoint and multivariate techniques. More specifically we’re looking for someone with the following profile:
- 3+ years of relevant work experience within market research and the Fast-Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) and / or Consumer Health and Wellness (CH) industries
- Proven track record of turning complex business issues into simple and actionable recommendations
- Commercial acumen and client acquisition power
- Experience with client relationship management
- Strong technical and analytical skills, and a passion for learning new quantitative research methodologies
- Technical proficiency in Excel and/or Q
- Experience running qualitative projects
- Experience presenting results in front of senior audiences
- Entrepreneurial and pro-active attitude
Salary and benefits
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Annual performance-based and profit-sharing bonus
- Regular team outings and events
- Open, communicative work environment
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Flat organizational structure
- Focus on a healthy work / life balance
- Casual dress code
- Great passionate colleagues
- Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training
- Company pension scheme
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset. We are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.
Please submit your applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter, written in English.
Due to the large volume of applications, only applicants who are invited to the first-round selection process will be further contacted (this may take 1-3 weeks). Thank you for your understanding.