Are you a future SKIMmer?
Do you thrive in a fast, technical and commercial environment? Are you passionate about finding solutions for complex business problems and ready for the next challenge in your career?
Who is SKIM?
We’re a global insights agency focused on decision behavior. We work with the world’s leading brands, helping them tackle their most critical challenges with innovative research approaches.
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.
SKIM offers a hybrid working model giving you get lots of flexibility in where you work, whether its from home, the office or elsewhere! We make work life balance a priority and even offer the option to work a 4-day week! You also get to work with a fun, collaborative team of experts!
What will I be doing?
Within our global team, as a Research and Consumer Insights Manager, you will be serving as the primary client contact in all phases of market research projects and for managing and growing accounts and client relationships.
Using your strong analytical skills, you will lead projects focusing mostly on decision behavior and portfolio optimization to ensure clients are given clear and actionable insights. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who is ready to:
- Discuss strategic business problems related to decision behavior with our clients and prepare proposals to best answer their business questions.
- Consult with our client’s market research and marketing functions to help them make the best decisions possible by giving clear and actionable recommendations.
- Manage, supervise, and partially execute all phases of market research studies: proposal, design, questionnaire preparation, analysis, report writing, and presentation.
- Supervise the work of Analysts and Senior Analysts and contribute to their growth and career development.
- Help drive the future of the company by contributing to the improvement of products and services and participating in business development initiatives.
- Manage and grow accounts and client relationships.
Who are we looking for?
You will have experience of market research on the supplier side, with a basic understanding of conjoint and multivariate techniques
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree (in a relevant field of study).
- 5+ years of relevant work experience within market research.
- A proven track record of turning complex business issues into simple and actionable recommendations.
- Strong technical and analytical skills, and a passion for learning new quantitative research methodologies.
- Experience managing / growing accounts and client level relationships.
- Experience presenting results in front of senior audiences.
- Entrepreneurial and pro-active attitude.
What’s in it for you?
Being involved in a wide variety of topics and industries – our clients range from leading consumer goods to tech giants and everything in between!
Be part of a global, collaborative community (9 offices worldwide, 200+ SKIMmers), passionate about learning and supporting our employees individual career paths.
The challenge! There is never a dull moment at SKIM. There is always something new going on and we will always seek to challenge you!
And there’s also……..
● Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
● Employer-paid medical, dental and vision coverage
● 4% match on 401(k)
● Team building and social events
● High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
● Open, communicative work environment
● Training, Training, Training
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
You can learn more about what life is like at SKIM on our website www.skimgroup.com/careers