Do you want to partner with the world’s leading companies as they make decisions that shape our world as consumers ? Do you want to innovate and develop solutions that give the floor to the people and help meaningful efforts come to life? SKIM is a global, award winning, consumer insights agency that specializes in helping companies understand how to disrupt and influence consumer buying patterns and decisions. We offer rewarding, challenging career paths for our people around the world.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Join SKIM Hoboken as Research and Consumer Insights Manager. Currently all employees are working from home due to COVID-19.
Within our global team the Research and Consumer Insights Manager is the primary client contact in all phases of market research projects and leading business development initiatives.
Using your strong analytical skills, you will lead projects focusing mostly on pricing and portfolio optimization and guide analysts to ensure clients are given clear and actionable insights. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who is ready to:
- Discuss strategic business problems related to decision behavior with our clients and prepare proposals to best answer their business questions.
- Consult with our client’s market research and marketing functions to help them make the best decisions possible by giving clear and actionable recommendations.
- Manage, supervise, and partially execute all phases of market research studies: proposal, design, programming, questionnaire preparation, analysis, report writing, and presentation.
- Supervise the work of Analysts and Senior Analysts and contribute to their growth and career development.
- Help drive the future of the company by contributing to the improvement of products and services and participating in / leading business development initiatives.
- Manage and grow accounts and client relationships.
The ideal candidate will have prior market research experience on the supplier side, a basic understanding of conjoint and multivariate techniques. If the following describes you, we will be excited to connect:
- Master’s Degree (in a relevant field of study) viewed as a plus.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience within market research.
- Past hands-on experiences executing analytics or modeling type of projects (e.g. conjoint/discrete choice, forecasting)
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative research methodologies.
- Strong technical and analytical skills, and a passion for learning new quantitative research methodologies.
- A proven track record of turning complex business issues into simple and actionable recommendations.
- Experience managing / growing accounts and client level relationships.
- Experience presenting results in front of senior audiences.
- Strong project management skills
- Entrepreneurial and pro-active attitude.
Salary and benefits
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
● Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
● Employer-paid medical, dental and vision coverage
● 4% match on 401(k)
● High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
● Open, collaborative work environment
● Flat organizational structure
● Focus on work / life balance
● Regular team outings and events
● Great, passionate colleagues
● Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training as well as opportunities over time to work in other offices around the world
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.