SKIM is a global insights agency helping leading companies thrive by understanding decisionmaking. To stay ahead today, it’s critical to know how decisions are made and how the changing environment influences decisions for consumers, healthcare and B2B professionals. We combine decision-behavior know-how with analytical rigor, a thorough understanding of marketing challenges, and innovative research techniques. The result? Practical recommendations you can use to propel your business forward, online and offline.
Do you have a passion for B2B marketing communications and partnering with sales to produce high-impact campaigns? If you’re an ambitious marketing professional with experience in content marketing, digital marketing, and strong project management skills, then apply today to join the SKIM Global Marketing team in the US.
Reporting to the VP of Global Marketing, the Regional Marketing Specialist, is responsible for planning, executing, tracking, and reporting on all US and Latin America marketing initiatives. Key duties include, but are not limited to, content development, lead generation and event marketing. This role will ensure all marketing efforts align to SKIM’s global marketing vision and help reinforce SKIM brand positioning.
You will work 32 hours a week, or a 4-day work week.
Specific duties and responsibilities include:
- Strategic marketing plans for US and Latin America. Partner with location managers and commercial leaders to recommend, produce and optimize thought leadership, lead generation, account-based, and digital marketing campaigns. Track effectiveness of campaigns and report back to marketing and sales leadership
- Event marketing. Develop conference/SKIM event promotion and communication plans, implementing those strategies into actionable marketing tactics, executing logistics, and effectively measuring program success.
- Cross-functional collaboration. Proactively partner with regional teams (across 3 US offices and 2 Latin America offices) and Global Marketing team (US and Europe), as well as external marketing agencies globally.
Perfect for: marketing professional looking for a 4-day work week
- 5+ years of B2B or Professional Services Marketing experience
- 3+ years of content creation experience, e.g. blogs, email newsletters, social media, etc.
- 2+ years of experiencing managing outside vendors, e.g. marketing/design agencies, event/conference organizers etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Communications is preferred
- Sales awareness and natural ability to partner with cross-functional teams
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Sharp writing and editorial skills
- Self-motivated and able to make informed marketing decisions (analytical thinking)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, setting short-term and long-term priorities
- Experience in working with remote and/or international teams a plus
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- SEO and/or marketing automation (e.g. Google Analytics, HubSpot) experience is a plus
- Design software (Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator) experience is a plus
- Authorized to work in the U.S.
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.
Please note that only complete applications consisting of a resume and cover letter will be considered (noting locations of interest). Due to the large volume of applications, only applicants who are invited to the first round selection process will be further contacted (this may take 1-3 weeks). Thank you for your understanding.