SKIM is a refreshingly human customer insights agency with offices in Europe, the US, Latin America, Asia. SKIM people are research heavyweights specialized in customer decision behavior. With roots in advanced research methods, SKIM converts tough business challenges into actionable answers. For over 35 years, team SKIM works with leading companies to understand and influence buying decisions across all channels.
SKIM is looking for a Recruiting Assistant who will partner with our Human Resources team in the selection of Market Research Analysts. This position requires a balance of exceptional interpersonal, organizational skills, professionalism, and a high sense of urgency to reach recruiting goals. The ideal candidate is a self-starter and one with a flair for identifying talent with positive attitudes and motivation to work with our Market Research Agency.
- Sourcing and Screening resumes from various job boards
- Cold calling potential candidates
- Sending follow up emails
- Scheduling initial interviews
- Post job descriptions on various job boards and school websites
- Meet weekly and monthly recruiting goals
We are looking for a dedicated, smart and enthusiastic team player with:
- Experience in recruiting
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Coachable and highly organized
- Very goal oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- High sense of urgency
- Self-starter, eager to learn
- Natural leadership capabilities
- Polished and professional
Please note that only completed applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter, written in English will be considered. Due to the large volume of applications, only applicants who are invited to the first round selection process will be further contacted (this may take 1-3 weeks). Thank you for your understanding.