Are you a qualitative or hybrid (I.e., mix method of qual and quant) researcher, looking for an opportunity to build client relationships and bring your expertise to a range of business challenges? Are you passionate about bringing the power of qualitative insights to quantitative methodologies? Are you a motivated, self- starter that wants to help grow qualitative innovations?
SKIM is a global insights agency helping leading companies thrive by understanding decision making. To remain relevant, it’s critical to know how decisions are made and how the changing environment influences decisions for consumers, healthcare, and B2B professionals. We combine rigorous application of analytical tools with a deep understanding of consumer decision behavior to deliver industry-leading insights. The result? Practical recommendations clients can use to propel their business forward, online and offline.
We are looking for a talented and enthusiastic team player with the following profile:
- Grow qualitative thinking and expertise across the business
- Propose/create qualitative and hybrid methodology approaches to answer client’s strategic objectives
- Confidently project manage, run fieldwork, and create engaging reports
- Work closely with quantitative researchers and data science to create engaging multidisciplinary reports
- Guide and build other’s qualitative capabilities
- Work with global clients on global projects
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Ideally to have previously worked on the agency/consultancy side running and proposing qualitative projects end to end, validated by 4-8 years’ work experience
- A full range of qualitative research skills at your proposal – e.g., creating proposals, managing recruitment, preparing discussion guides, and moderating experience with both online and face to face methods
- An understanding of quantitative methodologies and how qualitative and quantitative complement each other
- Experience with both traditional and online methodologies and knowledge of quantitative research is preferred
- Experience working directly with and presenting to clients
- Experience in Tech, Telecom, FMCG and/or Healthcare is desired
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- An innate curiosity and drive to bring consumers to life, solve client problems, and innovate in qualitative methodologies
What’s in it for you?
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Annual performance-based and profit-sharing bonus
- A hybrid working environment
- Regular team outings and events
- Annual team-building day
- Open, communicative work environment
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Flat organizational structure
- Work / life balance
- Great, passionate colleagues
- Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training
- Company pension scheme
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.
We are very pleased you’ve taken the time to read this post and (hopefully) submit an application to SKIM – thank you! We read each application very carefully and will respond to you as soon as possible.