SKIM is a fast growing and multicultural company, employing enthusiastic, collegial people. With our nine offices worldwide, we are large enough to deal with extensive multinational research challenges and offer opportunities to grow; yet, we are ‘small’ enough to know each other’s names.
Combining market-specific expertise and knowledge of advanced research methodologies, SKIM has been a valued partner for nearly 40 years. Typical SKIM clients operate on the cutting edge of product innovation and marketing, in consumer products, healthcare, consumer health, telecommunications and technology and online services. Join us as a SKIM Market Research Intern!
- Assisting Analysts and /Seniors Analysts in all project phases including study design, questionnaire development, survey programming, analysis, writing consultative reports and presentations.
- Ensuring that the assigned projects are optimally carried out and that deadlines are met
- Learning and utilizing advanced quantitative methods and “outside-the-box” thinking to help answer complex business questions
- Consulting with market research/marketing functions with our clients to help them make the best decisions possible by learning to provide clear and actionable recommendations
- Able to commit 40 hours (5 business days) per week during the summer months
- Pursuing or completed undergraduate/graduate studies in the areas of Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Business Administration, Market Research, Marketing, Medical or Behavioral Science, Life Sciences, or Psychology.
- Graduating within one year
- Excellent analytical, oral and written skills required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Experience with R, SPSS, SAS, or other statistical analysis tools is not a requirement but is considered to be a strong plus
- Interest in quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Entrepreneurial and proactive attitude
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
We are committed to employee development. SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. Depending on mutual experiences during the internship period, there might be an opportunity of joining SKIM as an Analyst after your graduation. You can learn more about what life is like at SKIM here and here. If you are interested in joining an entrepreneurial and highly motivated team, please submit your resume and cover letter.