Are you seeking an analytically challenging market research position in a global team? Do you have a strong quantitative background and a passion for healthcare? Do you have at least 4 years of experience applying your quantitative skills in a healthcare market research environment? Do you have endless curiosity about what and why people do what they do? Are you really good at what you do? Join us as a Manager on the Healthcare team!
As a Manager on the Healthcare team, you will manage market research projects with a focus on quantitative research, strengthen existing client relationships, and, in the process:
- Discuss strategic business problems with healthcare clients and design research solutions
- Manage, supervise, and partly execute all phases of market research studies: proposal, design, questionnaire preparation, analysis, report writing and presentation in line with strategic business issues
- Assemble research proposals for clients independently, design methodology and calculate budget for research proposals
- Design and execute complex quantitative research studies to answer the client’s business question, including methodologies such as conjoint, forecasting, and MaxDiff, among others
- Attend and lead in-person client presentations.
- Ensure that the assigned projects are optimally carried out and deadlines are met
- Participate in/lead account management and business development initiatives
- Attend industry-related conferences and events
- Identify potential new clients and create plans for winning new business.
- Supervise the work of junior team members and contribute to their development
- Maintain independent management of client contact during day-to-day project management
- Contribute to the improvement of our services and products
You are able to demonstrate a passion for and understanding of medical, clinical, pharmaceutical and epidemiological issues. You are adept at quantifying marketing issues and solving marketing/business issues in the context of the healthcare industry (pharmaceuticals, devices, and diagnostics).
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, dedicated, enthusiastic team player who has:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in Biomedical/Bioengineering, Statistics, Mathematics, Market Research, Marketing or Business Administration or studies related to Medical, Clinical or Epidemiological areas
- At least 4 years of work experience in healthcare market research, analytics & consulting and in-depth experience in account management
- Healthcare Industry knowledge (e.g. pharmaceuticals, clinical research, healthcare policy)
- Strong analytical and statistical skills, with demonstrated experience working with conjoint and other advanced quantitative methodologies.
- Experience managing projects in a diverse field of research areas, specifically forecasting/market potential, messaging, patient journey and treatment landscape studies
- Experience and interest in identifying new clients and generating new business
- Passionate about managing and building client relationships
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills
- Strong report building/PowerPoint skills are required
- Entrepreneurial and proactive attitude
Salary and benefits
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
- Employer-paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- 4% match on 401(k)
- Regular team outings and events
- Annual team-building day
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Open, communicative work environment
- Flat organizational structure
- Work/life balance
- Casual dress code
- Great, passionate colleagues
- Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.
Please note that only completed applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter, written in English will be considered.