Do you want to influence the decisions of world’s leading multinationals? Are you a recent graduate and ready for an analytically-challenging and rewarding career? Do you have a passionate curiosity about what and why people do what they do? Are you really good at what you do? Join us as a research analyst!
SKIM is a global insights agency helping leading companies thrive by understanding decision making. To stay ahead today, it’s critical to know how decisions are made and how the changing environment influences decisions for consumers, healthcare and B2B professionals. We combine decision-behavior know-how with analytical rigor, a thorough understanding of marketing challenges, and innovative research techniques. The result? Practical recommendations you can use to propel your business forward, online and offline.
We are looking for new colleagues to support our TST (Telecoms and Technologies) team. Your focus will be on quantitative research methods and techniques in relation to business questions and marketing problems.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing and executing all phases of a market research study: questionnaire design and programming, fieldwork coordination, analysis of the data and preparation of consultative reports and presentations in line with strategic business issues
- Consulting clients on their business issues to help optimize marketing communication, product pricing and portfolios, and new product developments
- Ensuring that the assigned projects are optimally carried out and deadlines are met
- Ensuring good and efficient collaboration with fieldwork agencies in different countries
- Independent management of client contact during day-to-day project management
- Contributing to the improvement of our services and products
- Influencing the future of SKIM
More specifically, we are looking for a dedicated, smart and enthusiastic team player with:
- Minimum Master’s degree in economics, business administration, market research, marketing, life sciences, psychology or other related studies
- Strong analytical skills
- Keen interest in quantitative market research methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Written and oral communication skills in German or French is a plus
- Proactive attitude expressed in extracurricular activities
- Ability to quickly adapt to a complex, dynamic environment
- Independent, yet a team player
- Authorization to work in the Netherlands (we support Search Year visa’s)
At SKIM we believe that our people define our success and we are committed to each team member’s happiness and ability to create a career that fulfills their aspirations.
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance-based bonus
- A playful social calendar (of course, on the condition that you’d like to have one)
- A culture of entrepreneurship that rewards initiative
- A genuine focus on work-life balance with time off after intense periods
- Industry-leading in-house training programs and funding for external training
- Commuting cost reimbursement
- Profit-sharing scheme
- Employer matched pension contributions
- A team of passionate, smart, and friendly colleagues
Please note that only complete applications consisting of a resume and cover letter in English will be considered (noting locations of interest). Due to the large volume of applications, only applicants who are invited to the first round selection process will be further contacted (this may take 1-3 weeks). Thank you for your understanding.