- Learn to manage and execute all phases of a market research study, including: study design, questionnaire development, survey programming (where necessary), fieldwork coordination, analysis, writing consultative reports and presentations.
- Consult clients on their business issues (throughout the entire process) to help optimize marketing communication, product portfolios, and other aspects of new and existing product offerings.
- Learn and utilize advanced quantitative methods and “outside-the-box” thinking to help answer complex business questions.
- Consult with market research/marketing functions with our clients to help them make the best decisions possible by learning to provide clear and actionable recommendations.
- Minimum of a Masters Degree
- Robust academic track record from a top tier program (Bachelor’s degree required). Studies in the areas of: Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Business Administration, Market Research, Marketing, Medical or Behavioral Science, Life Sciences, or Psychology. Master Degrees (relevant field of study) viewed as a plus
- We seek diverse professional experience ranging from relevant internships to three years of professional research preferably from market research, marketing or management consulting firms utilizing analytical/logic skills.
- Must have a passion for learning new quantitative/qualitative research methodologies
- Excellent analytical, oral and written skills required
- Technical proficiency in SPSS, R, and Excel is preferred
- Strong interest in the industries SKIM works in, e.g. consumer goods, telecoms, technology and healthcare
- Entrepreneurial and pro-active attitude
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a plus
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
Salary and Benefits
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
- Employer-paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- 4% match on 401(k)
- Regular team outings and events
- Annual team-building day
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Open, communicative work environment
- Flat organizational structure
- Work / life balance
- Casual dress code
- Great, passionate colleagues
- Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.
Please note that only complete applications consisting of a resume and cover letter will be considered (noting locations of interest). Due to the large volume of applications, only applicants who are invited to the first round selection process will be further contacted (this may take 1-3 weeks). Thank you for your understanding.