Do you want to advise and influence the decisions of the world’s leading companies? Do you have consulting and research experience and a natural talent for building strong relationships with clients? Come and join SKIM London as our new Manager.
SKIM is a global insights consultancy. We are trusted advisors to our clients and work with them to solve their biggest problems.
We combine innovative advanced analytics and data science expertise with a thorough understanding of consumers and marketing challenges to help our clients succeed.
This is a unique opportunity for a bright and driven Manager to be part of the exciting journey of shaping our London office as it grows. We operate in entrepreneurial environment which requires a self-motivated individual who is not afraid to take the lead.
You will join our London team as a Manager, leading studies as a consultant, build strong relationships with our clients, and advise them through delivering clear and actionable insights.
Specifically, you will be expected to:
- Consult with our clients to help them solve their biggest problems by providing clear and actionable advise
- Manage and execute all phases of research studies, including: design, analysis, reporting presentation, and implementation
- Direct the work of Analysts and Senior Analysts, and contribute to their growth and career development
- Help drive the future of the company by contributing to the development and refinement of industry-leading proprietary tools and solutions
- Contribute to key client accounts and develop strong relationships based on trust
- Play an active role in contributing to the strategy and vision for SKIM in the UK
The ideal candidate will have prior consulting and research experience, combined with an understanding of advanced analytical and data science techniques (e.g. conjoint and multivariate analysis). Typically we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience within strategy consultancy, research, or marketing
- Very strong numerical and analytical skills and data-driven problem-solving using a variety of research methodologies and statistical analyses
- A combination of strong strategic thinking and very hands-on, process-driven approach
- Proven track record of running complex projects with aggressive timelines
- Strong client management and relationship building skills
- Experience in working with clients to define their business questions and outline a clear and considered approach to solving them
- An ability to take ownership, organise their own work, and apply a meticulous attention to detail
- A team player with a positive attitude, ability to deliver with and through others, and a small ego
- A humble approach and desire to prove themselves in work delivered rather than words
Salary and benefits
At SKIM we believe that our people define our success and we are committed to each team member’s happiness and ability create a career that fulfills their aspirations.
- Competitive salary
- Annual performance-based bonus
- Team lunches, drinks, socials, and events
- Quarterly team days with activities out of the office
- A culture of entrepreneurship that rewards initiative
- A genuine focus on work-life balance with time off after intense periods
- Industry-leading in-house training programs and funding for external training
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Season ticket loan
- Profit-sharing scheme
- Pension scheme
- A team of passionate, smart, and friendly colleagues
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer.
Please submit your applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter. Due to the large volume of applications, only applicants who are invited to the first round selection process will be further contacted (this may take 1-3 weeks). Thank you for your understanding.