Do you want to make a difference by joining an innovative team in a global market research agency? Are you looking for a challenging and independent position in an international and dynamic company? Do you want to make an impact by implementing the coolest designs that will blow away our customers? Stop the search and join us as Web Developer!
SKIM is a global insights agency helping leading companies thrive by understanding decision making. To stay ahead today, it’s critical to know how decisions are made and how the changing environment influences decisions for consumers, healthcare and B2B professionals. We combine decision-behavior know-how with analytical rigor, a thorough understanding of marketing challenges, and innovative research techniques. The result? Practical recommendations you can use to propel your business forward, online and offline.
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Design and implement research solutions for client projects and services
- Create and program market research solutions, from rapid prototyping to implementation
- Convert functional descriptions into working applications
- Develop new and effective interactive design solutions for our online research projects
- Consult with market researchers on appropriate interactive technologies
we are looking for a dedicated, smart and enthusiastic team player with:
- 0-2 years of experience in web-development
- Experience with technical and software design requirements and execution for web applications
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is an advantage
- Fluent communication skills in English, both in speech and writing (Dutch is not mandatory)
- Ability to quickly adapt to a complex, dynamic environment
- Independent, yet a team player
- Analytical mindset, problem-solver
- Authorization to work in the Netherlands
- Perl experience is an advantage but not mandatory
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
- Regular team outings and events
- Annual team-building day
- Open, communicative work environment
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Flat organizational structure
- Focus on true work / life balance
- Casual dress code
- Great passionate colleagues
- Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training
- Company pension scheme
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual. We have active training programs in place, many of which are trainings on the job.
Please note that only complete applications consisting of a resume and cover letter will be considered (noting locations of interest). Due to the large volume of applications, only applicants who are invited to the first round selection process will be further contacted (this may take 1-3 weeks). Thank you for your understanding.