Do you want to make a difference by joining an innovative team in a global market research agency? Are you looking for a challenging and independent position in an international and dynamic company? Do you want to make an impact by implementing the coolest designs that will blow away our customers? Stop the search and join us as Junior Support Web Developer!
SKIM is a fast-growing marketing research consultancy with offices in the US, Europe, Asia and South America. For over 40 years, we have been trusted partners to the world’s largest CPG, technology and healthcare brands. We specialize in modelling and understanding people’s decision making in the areas of New Product Development, Brand Communication and Revenue Growth Management & Pricing. In our vision, a combination of methodological robustness, marketing domain expertise and understanding the client’s business is the key to building lasting strategic partnerships with our clients.
As evidenced by our #6 position in GRIT’s report of most innovative research agencies, we believe in continuously improving our solutions and expertise frameworks. But above all else, we believe in a culture where smart, ambitious and genuine people support each other, follow their dreams, balance priorities in life and bring everyone’s unique skills together in a collaborative global community.
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Design and implement research solutions for client projects and services
- Create and program market research solutions, from rapid prototyping to implementation
- Convert functional descriptions into working applications
- Develop new and effective interactive design solutions for our online research projects
- Consult with market researchers on appropriate interactive technologies
we are looking for a dedicated, smart and enthusiastic team player with:
- 0-2 years of experience in web-development
- Experience with technical and software design requirements and execution for web applications
- Experience with Microsoft Excel is an advantage
- Fluent communication skills in English, both in speech and writing (Dutch is not mandatory)
- Ability to quickly adapt to a complex, dynamic environment
- Independent, yet a team player
- Analytical mindset, problem-solver
- Authorization to work in the Netherlands and currently living in, or moving to the Netherlands
- Perl experience is an advantage but not mandatory
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
- Regular team outings and events
- Annual team-building day
- Open, communicative work environment
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Flat organizational structure
- Focus on true work / life balance
- Great passionate colleagues
- Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training
At SKIM, we value diversity, equity and inclusion. With increased diversity comes greater variety of perspectives, ideas and creativity, and we foster an environment where everyone feels welcome and comfortable to be their authentic selves. Therefore, we welcome diversity in applicants and base our hiring decisions regardless of age, race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic characteristics, marital or military status.
Thank you for taking the time to read the description of this role, and we look forward to reading your submission if you think you’re a great fit. We read each application carefully and will get back to you as soon as we can.
Please note that only completed applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter, written in English, will be considered.