SKIM is a fast-growing marketing research consultancy with offices in the US, Europe, Asia and South America. For over 40 years, we have been trusted partners to the world’s largest CPG, technology and healthcare brands. We specialize in modelling and understanding people’s decision making in the areas of net revenue management, brand communications and new product development. In our vision, a combination of methodological robustness, marketing domain expertise and understanding the client’s business is the key to building lasting strategic partnerships with our clients.
As evidenced by our #6 position in GRIT’s report of most innovative research agencies, we believe in continuously improving our solutions and expertise frameworks. But above all else, we believe in a culture where smart, ambitious, and genuine people support each other, follow their dreams, balance priorities in life and bring everyone’s unique skills together in a supportive global community.
As Junior Financial Administrator, you will carry out daily financial transactions. Your careful work makes sure every transaction gets logged accurately and quickly in our system. Together with the finance team consisting of 6 people, you will keep our financial game on point!
Your responsibilities are:
- Assist in day-to-day financial transactions and data entry
- Process purchase invoices and ensure accurate coding
- Process sales invoices
- Manage outstanding debtors
- Make sure project data is accurate and complete
- Identify and solve financial discrepancies and any accounting issues
We’re looking for someone with the following profile:
- A financial degree (minimum MBO level) and/or 0-3 years’ work experience in an administrative position
- Familiarity with Office 365
- Good communication skills in English and Dutch
- Team player with the ability to work independently
- The ability to interact with all departments and levels throughout our organization
- You are well organised and have an eye for detail
- A proactive and eager-to-learn attitude
- Working hours between 24 and 32 hours per week
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment and people-centric culture where people who appreciate intellectual freedom, team play and a “can do” mentality thrive. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Annual performance-based profit-sharing bonus
- Company pension scheme
- A hybrid working environment
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Passionate, intelligent, and supporting colleagues
- Open, communicative work environment
- Flat organizational structure
- Focus on true work / life balance
- Regular team outings and events
At SKIM, we value diversity, equity and inclusion. With increased diversity comes greater variety of perspectives, ideas and creativity, and we foster an environment where everyone feels welcome and comfortable to be their authentic selves. Therefore, we welcome diversity in applicants and base our hiring decisions regardless of age, race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic characteristics, marital or military status.
Thank you for taking the time to read the description of this role, and we look forward to reading your submission if you think you’re a great fit. We read each application carefully and will get back to you as soon as we can.
Please note that only completed applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter, written in English, will be considered.