SKIM is a global insights agency helping leading companies thrive by understanding decision making. To stay ahead today, it’s critical to know how decisions are made and how the changing environment influences decisions for consumers, healthcare and B2B professionals. We combine decision-behavior know-how with analytical rigor, a thorough understanding of marketing challenges, and innovative research techniques. The result? Practical recommendations you can use to propel your business forward, online and offline.
SKIM has an exciting opportunity for a Part-Time Entry Level Human Resources Intern to join our HR team.
This Internship would provide training in multiple disciplines of Human Resources. This is a great chance to learn more about the HR profession, complete real and meaningful work, and gain valuable experience!
The selected candidate will work Tuesdays and Thursdays up to 16 hours/week.
- Develop and execute appropriate candidates sourcing strategies
- Screen and identify talent
- Schedule interviews with hiring managers
- Post and review updates on our job boards
- Help coordinate employee activities and events
- Ability to prioritize tasks and handle numerous tasks simultaneously
- Provide support in daily functions of HR
We are looking for an entrepreneurial, dedicated, enthusiastic team player who has…
- Actively pursuing a degree in the HR field or taking HR related classes
- Exceptional oral, written and interactive communication skills
- Ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality
- Willingness and desire to learn about all aspects of HR
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced working environment
- Ability to interface with all levels of management
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Regular team outings and events
- Annual team-building day
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Open, communicative work environment
- Flat organizational structure
- Work / life balance
- Casual dress code
- Great, passionate colleagues
- Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual. We have active training programs in place, many of which are trainings on the job.
Please note that only completed applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter, written in English will be considered. Due to the large volume of applications, only applicants who are invited to the first round selection process will be further contacted (this may take 1-3 weeks). Thank you for your understanding.