SKIM is a fast-growing marketing research consultancy with offices in the US, Europe, Asia and South America. For over 40 years, we have been trusted partners to the world’s largest CPG, technology and healthcare brands. We specialize in modelling and understanding people’s decision making in the areas of net revenue management, brand communications and new product development. In our vision, a combination of methodological robustness, marketing domain expertise and understanding the client’s business is the key to building lasting strategic partnerships with our clients.
As evidenced by our #7 position in GRIT’s report of most innovative research agencies, we believe in continuously improving our solutions and expertise frameworks. But above all else, we believe in a culture where smart, ambitious, and genuine people support each other, follow their dreams, balance priorities in life and bring everyone’s unique skills together in a supportive global community.
The Global HR Operations Manager is a new role at SKIM. In this role, you will support and innovate the global HR administration for our people in the Netherlands, UK, Germany, US, Brazil, Costa Rica, Mexico, and Singapore. Your primary responsibilities are:
- Lead and further professionalize our HR processes and administration for all our offices
- Managing the daily operation and providing excellent services to our SKIMmers. A state-of-the-art employee experience is crucial to SKIM’s caring and people centric culture
- Vendor management of our partners providing HR services
- Sparring partner for the HR team members; supporting them with your operational expertise of Recruitment, Talent Development, Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits etc.
- Managing a small team of two people
- Working closely with the Finance team, and our Legal Counsel as well as the global and regional Managing Directors.
You will report to the Senior HR Director and will be based at our headquarters in Rotterdam, which are located right next to Rotterdam Central Station.
Skills and Qualifications
We’re looking for someone with the following profile:
- At least 7 years of experience working in HR, of which at least 3 in HR Operations in an international setting
- Experience in leading HR projects, especially in HR digitization
- Solid understanding of HR tooling and HR processes, including performance management, personnel administration, payroll and compensation & benefits
- Preferably experience as a people manager
- Good understanding of what is needed in a growing company with highly educated people
- Experience in an international company and/or international background; eager to work within the SKIM global network
- Resilient, flexible, analytical, result driven with a data driven mindset
- Excellent communication skills in English; combined with Dutch would be a plus
- Capable of influencing stakeholders in a matrix organization
- Minimum working hours 32 hours per week.
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment and people-centric culture where people who appreciate intellectual freedom, team play and a “can do” mentality thrive. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Annual performance-based profit-sharing bonus
- A hybrid working environment
- Company pension scheme
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Passionate, intelligent, and supporting colleagues
- Open, communicative work environment
- Flat organizational structure
- Focus on true work / life balance
- Regular team outings and events
- SKIM University with a broad selection of trainings
At SKIM we understand that every person is different, each with their own talents, dreams, and ambitions. This is why we are committed to providing everyone with the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.