Are you a future SKIMmer?
Do you thrive in a fast, technical and commercial environment? Are you ready for the next challenge in your career, supporting a growing global company within the US?
Who is SKIM?
SKIM is a fast-growing marketing research consultancy with offices in the US, Europe, Asia and South America. For over 40 years, we have been trusted partners to the world’s largest CPG, technology and healthcare brands. We specialize in modelling and understanding people’s decision making in the areas of Brand Communications, Net Revenue Management and New Product Development. In our vision, a combination of methodological robustness, marketing domain expertise and understanding the client’s business is the key to building lasting strategic partnerships with our clients.
As evidenced by our #7 position in GRIT’s report of most innovative research agencies, we believe in continuously improving our solutions and expertise frameworks. But above all else, we believe in a culture where smart, ambitious and genuine people support each other, follow their dreams, balance priorities in life and bring everyone’s unique skills together in a collaborative global community.
In this role, you are the leader of Net Revenue Management in the US. Together with the other regional leaders of NRM, Brand Communication and New Product Development you will be part of the global Framework & Solutions team. Your primary responsibilities are:
- As a leader you build a long-term vision and roadmap for continued growth of the NRM business at SKIM
- Inspire, lead and strengthen your regional network of junior and senior NRM specialists
- Provide external thought leadership and strengthen SKIM’s position as an intelligent, forward looking, trusted expert in this field
- Be a consultant and thought leader on NRM to our clients. Client work will take up about 50 percent of your time
- Take an active role in building strategic partnerships with our largest clients
- Support and development of (junior) NRM specialists and account teams in writing proposals, delivering insights and strengthening client partnerships
- Work with your European counterpart to improve and expand our portfolio of NRM research solutions and consultative frameworks
We are looking for motivated people that can leverage their expertise and experience in the field of NRM to further strengthen the leadership position we have in this field. With a strong focus on expertise as the key to success, there are excellent growth opportunities for those that can do this successfully. You will report to the SVP of Framework & Solutions based in Singapore, with a dotted line to the Managing Director of the US.
We’re looking for someone with the following profile
- Excellent understanding of client needs, strategies and trends in the NRM space
- At least 5 years of experience working in the NRM field
- Experience in a NRM role at the client side or a consultancy firm is a must
- Affinity with market research and consumer decision making is preferred
- Critical thinker that feeds of intellectual freedom and independence
- Strong drive to create and build solutions and frameworks in the NRM space
- Capable of managing and influencing stakeholders in a matrix organization
- International mindset and eager to work with peers across the region and the globe
- Fulltime or part-time (4 days a week) position is available
I can already hear you thinking: so, what is in it for me? We’d love to tell you!
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment and people-centric culture where people who appreciate intellectual freedom, team play and a “can do” mentality thrive. The package includes the following:
- Annual performance-based profit-sharing bonus
- Employer-paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- 4% match on 401(k)
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Passionate, intelligent and supporting colleagues
- Open, communicative work environment
- Flat organizational structure
- Focus on true work / life balance
- Regular team outings and events
- SKIM University with a broad selection of trainings
At SKIM we understand that every person is different, each with their own talents, dreams and ambitions. This is why we are committed to providing everyone with the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.