Have you got the skills to manage cloud services like AWS and Azure, develop ML workflows and contribute to interactive dashboard solutions in Shiny? Do you enjoy creative freedom in bringing those skills to clients? Do you fancy getting close to clients and solve real business problems related to marketing? Are you a data engineer or a data scientist with outstanding developer skills? Let’s get in touch!
SKIM is a global insights agency helping leading companies thrive by understanding decision making. To remain relevant today it is critical to know how decisions are made and how the changing environment influences decisions for consumers, healthcare and B2B professionals. We combine rigorous application of analytical tools with a deep understanding of consumer decision behavior to deliver industry-leading insights. The result? Practical recommendations clients can use to propel their business forward, online and offline.
To support and create
Support our existing cloud platforms and develop new ones. We value a pro-active attitude with great curiosity to explore new potential solutions. You will:
- Guide and design cloud solutions for internal and external use
- Identify and drive improvement initiatives such as developing new tools, new applications, and more efficient solutions
- Support existing and develop new Shiny-based interactive tools for internal and external use
- Critique our existing workflows
To innovate and guide
Lead and support our team as well as industry teams by creating new solutions that create value for our clients. You will:
- Improve existing and develop new ML applications, including the use of DL models
- Explore the business potential of news models and methods
- Support on live client projects with data analysis and insight delivery
You will play a critical role in supporting the team’s growth by applying your skills in software development, using cloud services and working with data and ML models. You feel comfortable working on internal innovations projects and you have experience or are open to working with clients.
More specifically, we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Skills in software development (as evidenced by degree or experience)
- Degree in data science, data engineering, computer science or similar
- Strong coding skills in Python and good coding skills in R. Excellent coding skills in R are a plus.
- Experience with data science/ML methods
- Relevant skills for and experience in dashboard development (experience with shiny is a plus)
- Experience with Cloud Computing (experience with AWS and/or Azure is a plus)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Ability to quickly adapt to a complex, dynamic environment
- Independent, yet a team player
- Proactive attitude
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Annual performance-based and profit-sharing bonus
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Open, communicative work environment
- Flat organizational structure
- Company pension scheme
- Work / life balance
- Casual dress code
- Great passionate colleagues
- Regular team outings and events
- Annual team-building day
- Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.
Thanks for your application and exciting to know that you are interested in SKIM! Please note that only completed applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter, written in English, will be considered.