You will join our rapidly growing team in a manager level role. Using your strong methodological and technical skills, you will lead projects and ensure clients are given clear and actionable insights. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who:
- Past hands-on experiences executing actual analytics or modeling type of projects (e.g. conjoint/discrete choice, forecasting) is a must for this position.
- Discuss strategic business problems with our clients and prepare proposals to best answer their business questions.
- Manage, supervise, and partially execute all phases of market research studies: the proposal, design, programming, questionnaire preparation, analysis, report writing, and presentation.
- Guide and teach others, and contribute to their growth and career development.
- Help drive the future of the company by contributing to the improvement of products and services, and participating in / leading business development initiatives.
The ideal candidate will have prior market research experience on the supplier side, a basic understanding of conjoint and multivariate techniques. More specifically we’re looking for someone with the following profile:
- Experience with conjoint design, conjoint analysis, and simulator building experience is required. Please do not apply if you do not already have this experience. Menu Based Conjoint experience is preferred.
- 4+ years of relevant work experience within market research
- Experience using R, SawTooth, and/or SSI is preferred
- A proven track record of turning complex business issues into simple and actionable recommendations.
- Strong technical and analytical skills, and a passion for learning new quantitative research methodologies.
- Experience presenting results in front of senior audiences.
- Entrepreneurial and pro-active attitude.
Salary and benefits
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
- Employer-paid medical, dental and vision coverage
- 4% match on 401(k)
- Regular team outings and events
- Annual team-building day
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Open, communicative work environment
- Flat organizational structure
- Work / life balance
- Casual dress code
- Great, passionate colleagues
- Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training