SKIM is a global insights agency helping leading companies thrive by understanding decision making. To stay ahead today, it’s critical to know how decisions are made and how the changing environment influences decisions for consumers, healthcare and B2B professionals. We combine decision-behavior know-how with analytical rigor, a thorough understanding of marketing challenges, and innovative research techniques. The result? Practical recommendations you can use to propel your business forward, online and offline.
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, the Contractor’s scope of work includes contributing to SKIM’s global marketing campaigns and duties to include, but not limited to content development, copywriting and product marketing.
This role will also include event marketing support. You will be responsible for developing conference promotion and communication plans, implementing those strategies into actionable marketing tactics, executing logistics, and effectively measuring program success.
- Manage and streamline event marketing strategy including liaising with event coordinators, working with agencies, creating relevant promotional content and social media outreach
- Product marketing: collaborate with the global marketing team, product and innovation managers to create go-to-market plans, content and sales collateral for new and existing solutions
- Write and produce various types of content including blog articles, social media, customer case studies, email, ads, etc
Perfect for: experienced marketing professional looking for a freelance opportunity. Available 25-40 hours/week
- 5+ years of B2B or Professional Services Marketing experience
- 2+ years of online content creation experience, including blogs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or Business is preferred
- Experience implementing B2B lead generation campaigns
- Excellent project management skills and attention to detail
- Sharp writing and editorial skills
- Highly proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- SEO and/or marketing automation (e.g. HubSpot) experience is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.