SKIM is a refreshingly human customer insights agency with offices in Europe, the US, Latin America and Asia. SKIM people are research heavyweights specialized in customer decision behavior. With roots in advanced research methods, SKIM converts tough business challenges into actionable answers. For over 35 years, team SKIM works with leading companies to understand and influence buying decisions across all channels.
You will join our rapidly growing team in a Manager level role, using your strong analytical skills, you will lead projects and ensure clients are given clear and actionable insights.
Specifically, we’re looking for someone who is ready to:
- Past hands-on experiences executing an actual analytics or modeling type of projects (e.g. conjoint/discrete choice, forecasting) is a must for this position
- Discuss strategic business problems with our clients and prepare proposals to best answer their business questions
- Consult with our client’s market research and marketing functions to help them make the best decisions possible by giving clear and actionable recommendations
- Manage, supervise, and partially execute all phases of market research studies: proposal, design, programming, questionnaire preparation, analysis, report writing, and presentation
- Supervise the work of Analysts and Senior Analysts, and contribute to their growth and career development
- Help drive the future of the company by contributing to the improvement of products and services, and participating in / leading business development initiatives
Perfect for: Experienced Technical Research professional looking for a freelance opportunity. Also available 25-32 hours per week.
The ideal candidate will have prior market research experience on the supplier side, a basic understanding of conjoint and multivariate techniques.
More specifically we’re looking for someone with the following profile:
- Robust academic track record from a top tier program (Bachelor’s degree required). Studies in the areas of: Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Business Administration, Market Research, Marketing, Medical or Behavioral Science, Life Sciences, or Psychology. Master Degrees (relevant field of study) viewed as a plus
- 4+ years of relevant work experience within market research
- Experience using R is required
- Experience using SSI is a plus
- A proven track record of turning complex business issues into simple and actionable recommendations
- Strong technical and analytical skills, and a passion for learning new quantitative research methodologies
- Experience presenting results in front of senior audiences
- Entrepreneurial and pro-active attitude
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual.
Please note that only completed applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter, written in English will be considered.