Do you want to influence the decisions of the world’s leading healthcare companies? Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Do you have a market research heart and a business mind? Join SKIM’s Healthcare team in Europe!
SKIM is a fast-growing marketing research consultancy with offices in the US, Europe, Asia and South America. For over 40 years, we have been trusted partners to the world’s largest CPG, technology and healthcare brands. We specialize in modelling and understanding people’s decision making in the areas of New Product Development, Brand Communication and Revenue Growth Management. In our vision, a combination of methodological robustness, marketing domain expertise and understanding the client’s business is the key to building lasting strategic partnerships with our clients.
As evidenced by our #6 position in GRIT’s report of most innovative research agencies, we believe in continuously improving our solutions and expertise frameworks. But above all else, we believe in a culture where smart, ambitious and genuine people support each other, follow their dreams, balance priorities in life and bring everyone’s unique skills together in a collaborative global community.
You will join our growing team as Associate Director, serving as the primary client contact in all phases of projects (quantitative, qualitative, and mixed). Using your strong analytical skills, you are jointly responsible for developing long-term partnerships with key clients and accounts. You will lead and execute projects to ensure clients are given clear and actionable insights. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who is ready to:
- Discuss strategic business problems with the client and consulting them throughout the entire research process, from proposal to in-person presentation
- Prepare and present strong proposals, while having a good understanding of SKIM’s solutions and methods
- Understand, address and translate clients’ business problems into an impactful data-based research story, providing actionable recommendations
- Manage the project team and supervise the execution of research studies from end-to-end
- (Co-)lead account management and business development initiatives
You will actively contribute to achieving our goal to build a dedicated Healthcare team in the DACH region, which includes managing analysts/managers, and motivating them to help achieve commercial and team goals.
The ideal candidate will have prior healthcare market research experience on the supplier side, an understanding of quantitative and qualitative research techniques, and a demonstrated successful track record in setting up collaborations with new clients. More specifically we’re looking for someone with the following profile:
- At least 8+ years’ work experience in market research with a proven track record of turning complex business issues into actionable recommendations
- Experience with Pharma/Med-tech client collaborations (market research, market intelligence, marketing)
- Master’s degree in either biopharmaceutical or biomedical science, biology, public health or related studies preferably in combination with a business specialization are a pre
- Commercial flair
- Strong analytical skills and demonstrated experience working with quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Experience in account management
- Entrepreneurial and pro-active attitude
- Fluency in English is mandatory, German a pre
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
- Flat organizational structure
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training
- Open, communicative work environment
- Great passionate colleagues
- Focus on true work / life balance
- Regular team outings and events
- Annual team-building day
At SKIM, we value diversity, equity and inclusion. With increased diversity comes greater variety of perspectives, ideas and creativity, and we foster an environment where everyone feels welcome and comfortable to be their authentic selves. Therefore, we welcome diversity in applicants and base our hiring decisions regardless of age, race, color, religion, ethnicity, nationality, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, genetic characteristics, marital or military status.
Please note that only completed applications, consisting of a resume and cover letter, written in English will be considered.