Blog articles by Stefan Ammerlaan
A fun and holistic process that uncovers the right decisions FAST
“More data, more problems.” That’s how a Product Insights Lead recently described to us the reality many brands face when it comes to making decisions today. Holistic, data-driven decision making is more complex than ever before, thanks to a variety of competing realities:
- Business intelligence is often siloed in different departments and data sources
- Different data sources may give conflicting insights
- Stakeholders have differing concerns and perspectives
- The competitive landscape may not be well understood
- Decisions need to be made quickly in response to changing markets and priorities
These realities impede your ability to make the best decisions to achieve your company’s goals.
So how can you bring together various data sources, information, insights, and stakeholders to make holistic and agile decisions?
Exploring a data-fusion approach for holistic pricing decisions
Whether you’re introducing a new SKU or reacting to a market change, managing your pricing strategy can often feel like a complicated balancing act. You know solid revenue decisions should be grounded in sound data, but that input often comes from a variety of sources and stakeholders.