Monthly SKIM webinars
Join us each month for new insights
In order to bring you even more great answers, we host a free webinar each month. Each session is designed to provide marketers, researchers, and product/brand managers with inspiration and actionable insights you can put into practice in your own organization.
Thursday, March 19th: Mobile research with low tech devices
Presented by Robin de Rooij and Jeroen Hardon
Each webinar will take place at the end of each month. Sign-up below to stay informed when registration becomes open.
Playback recording and get slides of past webinars
- September 2014: Genuine people, real love: The ‘art’ of finding the right match
Presented by Ana Edelenbosch
- October 2014: Speed up your research from 6 weeks to 6 days
Presented by Dirk Huisman, Chairman at SKIM
- November/December 2014: Turning online shops into a happy place”
Presented by Gerard Loosschilder at the Festival of #NewMR
- January 2015: “Rationalizing emotional marketing”
Presented by Scott Garrison, Mini Kalivianakis, and Sourabh Sharma
- February 2015: “Using counter-biosimilar messaging to protect your brand”
Presented by: Alex Zhu, Nicole Drake, and Mike Mabey
Want to know more? Don’t hesitate to give us a call or drop an email!