Technical Research Analyst (0-2 years of experience)
Vacancy number: UK1214
Do you thrive in a quick, technical and commercial environment? Are you passionate about finding solutions for complex business problems and ready for a challenging and rewarding career? SKIM is an international market research consultancy that specializes in optimizing consumer offerings by providing actionable insights. Join us as Technical Research Analyst!
Within the London team, your focus will be on quantitative research methods and techniques in relation to business questions and marketing problems. This position is a blend of working on client projects and ongoing technical developments of our portfolio.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing and executing all phases of a market research study: questionnaire design and programming, fieldwork coordination, analysis of the data and preparation of consultative reports and presentation in line with strategic business issues
- Develop the right approach to tackle the client’s business question(s)
- Execute the project and implement standards and best practices, complemented with creative tools to offer a best-in-class solution
- Deploy control measures to ensure data quality, and conduct the analysis process including market simulations
- Reflect on our ways of working and conduct improvement initiatives such as developing new tools, applications and more efficient solutions
You will play a critical role by combining technical skills and an entrepreneurial mindset. We will ask the most of you in your interaction with clients, both internally and externally. More specifically, we are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Econometrics, statistics, economics, marketing or a similar technical degree;
- Strong analytical skills
- Keen interest in quantitative market research methodologies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Technical proficiency in SPSS and Excel is preferred
- Proactive attitude expressed in extracurricular activities
- Ability to quickly adapt to a complex, dynamic environment
- Independent, yet a team player
SKIM is an equal opportunity employer and offers a flexible working environment. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package that includes the following:
- Company pension scheme
- Annual performance-based and profit sharing bonus
- Regular team outings and events
- Annual team-building day
- High value placed on taking initiative and ownership
- Open, communicative work environment
- Flat organizational structure
- Work / life balance
- Casual dress code
- Great passionate colleagues
- Active training programs in place, many of which are guided on-the-job training
At SKIM we understand that our employees are our most valuable asset; we are committed to their future development and provide the opportunity to create a career that fits the aspirations of each individual. We have active training programs in place, many of which are trainings on the job.
Please note that only completed applications written in English, consisting of both a resume and a cover letter, will be considered.