Spring & Summer Market Research Internships
Location: Hoboken, NJ
Do you want to gain experience working for a marketing insights agency that influences the decisions of the world’s leading consumer goods companies?
We offer you a paid, part-time research internship with the opportunity to step foot in the world of market research and work with an international team.
We are working for multinationals like Procter & Gamble, Unilever, AT&T and more. We offer creative, cutting-edge market research solutions. Dedicated to our client’s success, we listen closely to understand their business problems and we extract actionable results to help them identify business opportunities.
- Assist analysts/seniors analysts in all project phases including study design, questionnaire development, survey programming, analysis, writing consultative reports and presentations.
You have solid analytical skills, you are good company and you have a good sense of humor. Preferably you are/have:
- Able to commit at least 16 hours (2 business days) per week
- Pursuing or completed undergraduate/graduate studies in the areas of Economics, Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics, Business Administration, Market Research, Marketing, Medical or Behavioral Science, Life Sciences, or Psychology.
- Excellent analytical, oral and written skills required
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Experience with R, SPSS, SAS, or other statistical analysis tools a strong plus
- Interest in quantitative and qualitative research methodologies
- Entrepreneurial and proactive attitude
- Relocation allowance is not provided for this internship
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
How to apply
You can apply via this job ad, and please attach (1) a brief explanation of why you are motivated to work in market research and SKIM in the body of the email, and (2) your resume and (3) work sample highlighting your analytical and communication skills.
With this internship, we want to give you the opportunity to seriously explore what a career at SKIM will be like. In case expectations from both ends are met during the internship period, you might be recruited for a starter position at SKIM.
We offer a fun and friendly place to work, dedicated guidance, a multi-cultural team, and decent financial compensation. Our office is located right next to Hoboken NJ Transit and PATH Station.
Please note that only complete applications consisting of a resume and cover letter will be considered (noting locations of interest). Due to the large volume of applications, only applicants who are invited to the first round selection process will be further contacted (this may take 1-3 weeks). Thank you for your understanding.