Research Internship – Healthcare team
Vacancy: Research Internship – Healthcare team
Location: Rotterdam (NL)
Always wanted to have a look behind the scenes of leading Pharma companies? SKIM is offering strong candidates the opportunity to join the 2017 internship program in our Rotterdam office with an Research Internship – Healthcare team.
SKIM is keen to introduce market research to tomorrow’s workforce by offering internships in our Rotterdam office to promising students who are in the final stage of their Master’s study. You will work together with a (senior) research manager and (senior) analyst on market research projects for pharmaceutical companies. Your main responsibilities during a project are:
- Overseeing the day-to-day smooth running of projects, from commissioning to final presentation
- Assisting during all phases of a study: questionnaire design and programming, analysis of the data and preparation of presentation and consultancy in line with the strategic business issue
- Ensuring that the assigned projects are optimally carried out and that deadlines are met
- Ensuring a good and efficient collaboration with fieldwork agencies and client
- (Minimum) Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Healthcare (pharmaceutical sciences or similar)
- Currently in the last year of the Master’s phase (pharmaceutical sciences or similar); expecting to graduate soon after the internship finishes;
- Basic knowledge of marketing;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent communication skills in English, both in speech and writing;
- International orientation;
- Knowledge of additional languages is a plus.
We offer this assignment as an Research Internship – Healthcare team for an end bachelor/master’s degree student. We align our conditions with those of your school. Ideally you would work for 3-5 days a week in our Rotterdam office for up to 6 months. We offer a fun and friendly place to work, dedicated guidance, a multi-cultural team and decent financial compensation. Our office is located right next to Rotterdam Central Station. Depending on mutual experiences during the internship period, there might be an opportunity of joining SKIM as an analyst after your graduation from university.