Presented with Mars Petcare at The Quirk’s Event, Brooklyn: Optimizing the OMNI in Omnichannel
Knowing that shoppers are increasingly engaging with more than one channel in their decision journey, it’s thus important to understand each step and activity along the way.
During the Quirk’s Event in Brooklyn on March 22, 2017 we and Mars Petcare explained how to map customer journeys to optimize touch points and influence the interaction of channel behavior.
About Optimizing the OMNI in Omnichannel with Mars Petcare
Using a case study from Mars Petcare and as well as other key players in e-commerce, we discussed:
- Influencing awareness of omnichannel.
- Understanding triggers and barriers for each channel.
- The role of search and ratings/reviews.
- Defining the degree and purpose of Webrooming.
- Optimizing shipping/autoship.
- Using omnichannel strategy to build loyalty.
By the end of the session, we understood how and where we could influence the customer journey among channels to more consistently convert explorers to buyers and build loyalty to the brand.
- Customer experience
- Storytelling/data interpretation
- Industry trends – future of marketing research
- Hybrid/mixed methods (qualitative, quant, mobile, SM)
- New techniques – qualitative and quantitative
- The importance of understanding the omnichannel customer journey (so that you can best influence along the path-to-purchase).
- Practical strategies for winning in e-commerce.
- How to build loyalty in this omnichannel environment.
Want to know more? Don’t hesitate to give us a call or drop an email!