Presenting with Mars Petcare at The Quirk’s Event, Brooklyn: Optimizing the OMNI in Omnichannel
Knowing that shoppers are increasingly engaging with more than one channel in their decision journey, it’s thus important to understand each step and activity along the way.
In this 2-day Quirk’s Event in Brooklyn from March 21-22, we will explain how to map customer journeys to optimize touch points and influence the interaction of channel behavior.
Presentation date: March 22nd, 2017
Location: Room 2, New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge, 333 Adams Street, New York
Presenters: Tara Colalillo, Sr. Manager Shoppper Insights eCommerce at Mars Petcare and Nikki Smathers, Client Solutions Manager at SKIM
About Optimizing the OMNI in Omnichannel with Mars Petcare
Using a case study from Mars Petcare and as well as other key players in e-commerce, we’ll discuss:
- Influencing awareness of omnichannel.
- Understanding triggers and barriers for each channel.
- The role of search and ratings/reviews.
- Defining the degree and purpose of Webrooming.
- Optimizing shipping/autoship.
- Using omnichannel strategy to build loyalty.
By the end of the session, we’ll understand how and where we can influence the customer journey among channels to more consistently convert explorers to buyers and build loyalty to the brand.
- Customer experience
- Storytelling/data interpretation
- Industry trends – future of marketing research
- Hybrid/mixed methods (qualitative, quant, mobile, SM)
- New techniques – qualitative and quantitative
- The importance of understanding the omnichannel customer journey (so that you can best influence along the path-to-purchase).
- Practical strategies for winning in e-commerce.
- How to build loyalty in this omnichannel environment.
Want to know more? Don’t hesitate to give us a call or drop an email!